Lifetime 10 Foot, Two Person Tandem Fishing Kayak with Paddles
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Blow molded from High Density Polyethylene for superior strength and durability; Backed by a 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Designed to seat up to 3 people; 500 lb. weight capacity
- Hull design provides ultra stability and great trackingDurable High-Density UV-Protected Polyethylene HDPE Construction Resists Fading, Cracking, and Peeling
- Multiple footrest positions for different size riders
- Includes: 2 double-sided paddles, paddle clips, 2 padded backrests, 3 fishing pole holders, and a 6’ storage hatch
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My phone is damaged, keyfob to my car is also damaged.
UPDATE: 2 weeks without contact from customer service due to my warranty claim. Unbelievable. Called once per week to follow up (1 hour hold time each time) and am told that I have to wait as they havent gotten to me yet.. in 2 weeks?! Filing a claim with Amazon now.
I also found some of the pieces they had cut out bouncing around in the hull.
Guess it’s partly on me for not thoroughly checking a brand new Kayak when I got it in December, but still - I got a boat with a hole. Looks like I am out the >$500 I paid for this. Would obviously not recommend buying this - besides the damage, the cut-out pieces flying around in the hull seem to inidcate that QC is apparently non-existent at this manufacturer, or that they just don’t care?
However, should you decide to buy anyway make sure to thoroughly check upon arrival - otherwise you might be up for an unpleasent surprise next summer!
It is actually pretty easy for me to paddle, maybe because it sits higher in the water than the one we have been using. The paddles are on the small side but that's probably a good thing to help kids learn to row. You can stand up in it but it takes a little co-ordination. As for storage, I bought an egg crate and strapped it on the back with bungee cords, works great. It also had lots of room for your fishing poles, drinks, etc.. That plastic hull seems very solid too.
Here are some potential downsides.
1) It's heavy, you might want to get something to cart it on. I bought the item often purchased together and it doesn't seem to work that well with this kayak. I tried carrying it by the handle but that started to rip, so now I lug it by grabbing the grooves on the side...a little challenging. I am working on teaching my son to help me carry it and then it won't be an issue.
2) It takes a month to get to you.
3) I can see how you might want to invest in a better seat. For me it works fine but if you have a bad back or need more padding, that's something to think about.
Yesterday, almost pulled a huge bass out of a quarry. It jumped off the hook at the last second, I haven't decided if it was my fault or the kayak's yet ;)
But seriously, I actually had one guy yelling questions about it to me from the shore. It's a good kayak that I would recommend to a fisherman who wants some extra room.
Top reviews from other countries
mine came without paddles or seats but amazon fixed that no fuss no muss
super stable, easy to maneuver
for stand up paddling add an extension to your paddle to make it easier
it will make a fine ducking boat/blind (it's a darker olive drab green than pictured )