Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 805 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 863 reviews
on August 9, 2013
They all do the same thing, there isn't much to really rate with a product like this. It does its job. It also does a fine job at collecting kief.

The grinding compartment looks hand-routed; The teeth are jagged, rough and asymmetrical. The holes are uneven and certainly not lined up at all with the teeth. I can't get every last piece of herb through to the lower compartment because of this when I grind. I usually have to turn it upside down and dump the remaining herb.

The screen does its job perfectly. I was able to collect a lot more kief than I thought I would.

Overall, this grinder is a moderately low-end piece. Your friends will probably laugh at it. However, it grinds your herb and screens kief perfectly, so if you don't care about cosmetics I recommend buying it. At this price every fault is worth it.
on June 19, 2012
just big enough to turn, small enough to be inconspicuous. a really seamless piece, magnet could be a bit smoother (smoothed it with a file)and bigger, even if a couple mm. cant pick it up by the lid, but cuts great, light, shiny and makes a great gift. i have recommended it already.
on February 20, 2014
I expected this grinder to be cheaply made and not work well, but I was greatly surprised. This grinder grinds finely and does not leave any metal shavings as some people have said. It has a nice heavy feel to it and has very sharp, sturdy teeth. It is small and compact, which is exactly what I needed. It is exactly 2 inches in width. If you are looking for an affordable grinder that does a great job, this is the grinder for you.
on May 10, 2016
now it says its zinc, wtf is up with amazons titles? I wish it were stainless steel why is it so hard to find stainless steel don't you know aluminum gives u Alzheimer's. the teeth and holes were not lined well in mine and would get caught in the same spot as it'd rotate. and it squeaked allot. and it just broke, the bottom magnet is pushing and cracking through down the core. I bought it dec 7 2013. im writing this may 10 2016, and im still using it but it really needs to retire. I never had to replace the pollen screen, which I noticed would pop out in other peoples grinders.
on January 22, 2015
Great grinder, feels very solid and has a nice heft to it, not enough to make it hard to carry, but enough to make it feel solid. the magnet is on the weaker side, i do wish that was stronger because i feel like that could come appart at undesired rimes. the teeth are all super sharp and feel like theyre not going to be breaking off any time soon. the machining is pretty clean, you can obviously get better machined ones at higher prices, but this is honestly good enough theres no burrs or noticeable imperfections, so I'm pretty satisfied there. The kief catcher and screen are great, and the threads to atatch them are a little creaky but nothing bad at all, I've definitely seen grinders with creakier threads. Over all, its a great grinder at a phenomenal price, I only wish the magnet was a little stronger.
on November 6, 2012
I bought this grinder about a week ago and when I first took it apart to check out all of the components I noticed that the screen had a brown spot on it. I tried to scratch it off with my nail and that didn't work. I washed it and scrubbed it with a brush and that didn't remove it either. Besides that minor stain the product works great. The magnetic top could be a little stronger but besides that its exactly what I expected for what it cost. It is exactly as described and functional. It's very strong, I don't think I could damage it without really trying to break it. Overall a great product for the price and I received it 3 days after I ordered it.
on February 19, 2013
This is a great grinder for the buck, like the description said and some people have commented you have to clean this grinder before use because of excess shave from the machine work,

I spent half an hour cleaning it, it was indefinably a pain but you get what put into it, ive used it a couple times never had any metal shavings.

Grinds the herbs up really nice the holes are not so big like people were saying, but their just perfect for me.. The rods ends inside seemed to be fairly sharp and I could grind very quickly with it,

Also I ordered this product and got it in only 2 days! The shipping was some how magically fast but thanks for the product and worth every cent!

Anyone thats thinking about buying this prodcut because they just need cheap grinder, ignore some of the comments and get it, just make sure to clean it really good the first time and you'll be set to go, Also how can go about wrong with a life time warrenty you can get it replaced when ever you want for any reason you want,

Thanks for Reading,
on November 27, 2015
The quality of this grinder is amazing, given that I bought it for only $6.95. It has a very solid weight that leaves no doubt of the grinder's quality. There are many more teeth than I expected there would be, and I have friends who have paid $20 for grinders of the same size with fewer teeth. The result of the numerous teeth is perfectly and finely ground herb. The mesh piece is just fine enough to let pollen through to the bottom and prevent any of your herb from falling through. If you're looking for the BEST grinder out there, buy this one. The added bonus is that it's ridiculously low priced for outstanding quality!
on October 10, 2016
If you're looking for a tiny grinder to take on-the-go, this one does a good job and is durable enough to simply toss in a bag. If you're grinding larger amounts of material at once, I'd recommend getting a grinder that's at least 2" around, as this little grinder will still do a good job but it will take FOREVER. After a few months of use, where it preformed admirably, I ended up passing this one on to a friend in need and buying a larger size.
on December 22, 2014
This bad boy is made of heavy, sturdy metal. It stands tall and all the pieces were there, even the little scooper thing for the bottom compartment. But, these are the defected ones I guess, that's why the price is good. In the bottom compartment it looks like the platinum coat didn't adhere to the metal in a few spots so it looks rusty and carotid. I took a piece of wool and buffed it out smooth. looks ugly inside the bottom compartment but still functions as it should and we are able to use it just fine. I bought this for a gift so that's a little embarrassing but its not a big deal. Outside is flawless, grinder part is flawless. Its very shiny itself, reflects so beautifully in the light.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.