Lifewit Adjustable Pan Pot Organizer Rack for 8 9 10 11 12 inch Cookware, 5-Tier Cookware Holder for Cabinet Worktop Storage, 18/10 Stainless Steel
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ADJUSTABLE TIERS & CUSTOMIZABLE LAYOUTS : Unlike traditional racks, Lifewit Cookware Rack features 5 height-adjustable shelves that allow you to configure your pan pot storage to fit your needs. It can be calibrated to accommodate to fit your cookware like pan, pot, saucepan or griddles of different sizes.
- GREAT STORAGE SOLUTION : Stores up to maximum 5 pans. Lifewit Cookware Rack is an ideal organization solution for shelfless cabinets, disorderly counter top & areas under the sink ( please make sure the space is taller than 16.5 inches ) Easy to access each pan, there is no need to take up stacking cookwares, no more hassle, noise or scratches.
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION : Improving upon the chromed steel racks, Lifewit Cookware Rack is made of FDA approved material food-grade 18/10 stainless steel that's anti-rust, stain resistant & corrosion resistant to ensure easy cleaning, optimal esthetics, and lasting durability.
- STURDINESS & DURABILITY : U-shaped frame biomechanical design, reinforced metal structure, built of heavy duty stainless steel, diameter of stainless steel wires up to 5mm, thicker than most of traditional pan racks. Slight slant design of shelves prevents the pans from creeping down.
- SUPER EASY ASSEMBLY : Comes with all hardware needed, no extra tools required. Quick installation in 1-2 minutes.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
All Purpose Organizer
Unlike the competitions, Lifewit Organizer Rack can effectively house kitchenware of various sizes with their lids, thanks to the implementation of adjustable and removable tiers.
Rounded platform design is more space efficient and reliable than the traditional square shelves for long lasting service life and minimal spatial requirement within the kitchen.
Heavy duty 304 stainless steel construction is rust/corrosion resistant, and offers superior structural rigidity than generic brands for optimal stability and weight bearing capacity.
What Our Customers Say
- This is the 3rd pan pot organizer I have bought from Lifewit. By far the sturdiest in its class. All 3 of mine hold cast iron skillets with no problems...
- Easier to access different size pots.
- I really didn't think it would hold the weight of my pans but it does. I bought a second one for another cabinet and just sent one to my daughter.
- It fits well in my island cabinet. Adjustable and functional.
- Helps keep my pans organized. Easy to put together.
Thanks for your choice!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If the shelves tilt backward after putting it together, they probably aren't fully in the holes. I realized mine were only part way in, and had to wiggle them a bit to get them seated correctly.
Its beautiful and now my neighbor wants one!
Thank you Lifewit for the great customer service.
I'm giving it three stars because this has obviously been returned with a few dings in it AND the stainless is bent and scratched where they tried to insert the wine rack and where they tried to hang it also and only because I want to see if it holds- (they said 44lbs) the lip is small and when I added the bracket to the wall it wound up flush with the wall so I backed out the end screws a little and inserted a knife blade at each end then tightened back down this allowed enough of a slight gap once the knives were removed, to hang the shelf. It feels strong and tight. I will check at the end of the week to see if the gap widened, if it does it has to go back
That said, it is a very sturdy, attractive rack. I have it sitting in an out of the way corner of my kitchen counter holding pie plates and shallow Corningware baking dishes. It is very sturdy, no problems with it falling over (that very tall handle on top is an effective counter-weight). The only thing I think could be improved on would be to make the shelves adjustable. Other than that, just be sure you measure carefully before ordering.