Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lift Vapor E-Cigarette Charger Kit
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

on May 27, 2013
I received this kit as a starter kit, paying just for shipping and handling. Realizing after the fact I would be charged $100 I contacted the company via email and phone to cancel and request a refund. No response except a recorded message, "This mail box is full, please call back later." When is later? Now I have to wait for the holiday to be over and in the mean time, their trial period is coming to an end and I may be out the $100 because they subtract delivery time from the 14 days. I know, you have to read the fine print, but fine print inside the fine print I find to be extremely unethical and deceptive. I would never recommend Lift Vapor to anyone based on this experience.
1111 comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2014
I got theses for my son and when he found out how much it was going to cost after the trial period, he had me all and cancel. I did cancel in plenty of time, got a confirmation cancellation number, but he was charged 148.00. They said it was because it wasn't returned within 10 days of the cancellation. I explained that there was nothing stating it had to be returned within 10 days, or when I went onto the website to try and find out how to return it, there was nothing on their site saying anything at all about returns.
This is a pure scam. I have reported it to the BB of CT and writing blogs about this company.
on January 23, 2014
This charger is very good quality. It is nice and sturdy, feels very well made. It works exactly as described, and I absolutely love it. I bought one for a friend as well, who I am currently quitting smoking with. We both have been doing great using e-cigs, and having this charger handy is great. Now we won't have to worry about running out of charge, and slipping and buying a pack of cigarettes. I highly recommend this charger. It's a great deal and will last a long time.
on December 1, 2013
Poor customer service. Lift Vapor has a 3rd party who handles complaints and processes orders. They are very helpful and are not able to account for why refillable cartridges have not been available for the last 2 months.. Great oils available with this product but unable to enjoy the full benefit of the cigarette if you can't order refillable cartridges. I tried to contact Lift Vapor The owner hides behind customer service. When you call the company who is responsible for the production of the actual product it is impossible to have any accountability. The product is satisfactory but overpriced compared to the blue electric cigarette.
on January 10, 2014
I’ve tried other electronic cigarettes before but I didn't like it, they didn't taste right. Lift Vapor is alright though. I loved it. It cut my smoking way down and now I can smoke almost anywhere. It’s a great and healthier alternative to smoking. Plus, I saved a ton of money with this E-cig! I was a pack a day smoker and I was putting out a lot of money for the habit.
on April 17, 2013
I bought this product cause it was captioned as "universal" pairing with most "E" cigarette. I must have a first edition "E" cigarette which has a smaller plug for charger inlet/outlet. This Lift Vapor charger kit has a larger outlet/plug. Oh well. I guess that's just more money out of my pocket to go buy a newer model updated "E" cigarette versus the one I had originally bought and works excellent to this date (if I can only fine the right sized charger online). Sure ain't saving more money in the long run, real cigarettes versus "E" cigarettes, apparently. LOL
on August 16, 2013
I returned the unit, and did not get a refund. After trying several times to explain that I was not refunded, they said I was refunded and hung up the phone! They say you will only be billed a small charge, then charge you a ton of money once they have your card number... Buy beware!
on January 16, 2014
Lift Vapor is really great. I’m saving a lot of money already and it’s even cut my smoking down a lot. I can smoke almost anywhere and don’t have to worry about bothering anyone else anymore!
on January 21, 2014
Now I have no more worries about my health! I’ve noticed that I can breathe better and easier. On top of that I’m saving a lot of money and I can smoke at work now. I couldn’t ask for more!
on January 3, 2014
I like the product it has cut my smoking in half. But....I didn't like the $148.99 they took out of my account with out a notice or permission.