The story was fast-paced, and the light-hearted style keeps you smiling. The characters are lively and intriguing.
They leave you wanting to read more about them and their zany lives... I can't wait for the sequel!"
- Jennifer Reinoehl for Readers' Favorite
"It's brilliant!... You go from one hilarious, life threatening scene to the next and you'll never know where it's going.
You'll laugh so hard, you'll have to make a couple trips to the restroom... The writing is fast paced, funny and downright thrilling."
- Samantha Coville for SammytheBookworm.com
"The story is just so much FUN! It is entertaining, well-written, cleverly planned and expertly timed...
Johnson gives his reader variety in mood, pace, setting and dialogue, never giving them a chance to become
bored or to be able to predict where the story is heading."
- Joanne Armstrong for Ingrid Hall Reviews
"The twists and turns kept me on the edge of my seat, laughing all the time.
The story is intriguing, but the best part is just enjoying the frolic from one adventure
to the next...Lovers of comedic thrillers are sure to enjoy Lifting the Lid."
- San Francisco Review of Books
About the Author
Unlike Trevor, I live in Greece with my wife, Penny, two cats and the aforementioned rescue dogs. As far as I'm aware, Trevor has never written anything longer than a shopping list in his life, whereas I'm working on a new novel and two screenplays.
I hope you enjoy reading my books, and if you'd like any more information, please...
* visit my website at rob-johnson.org.uk (where you can also listen to my series of short, hopefully humorous podcasts)
* follow @RobJohnson999 on Twitter
* check out (and please like!) my Facebook author page at facebook.com/RobJohnsonAuthor