Weight Lifting Gloves With 12" Wrist Wraps Support for Gym Workout, Cross Training, Weightlifting, Fitness & Cross Training - The Best For Men & Women -Quality Gear by Nordic Lifting-1 Year Warranty
- Weight Lifting Gloves With Integrated Wrist Support - by Premium Weightlifting Brand Nordic Lifting™
- Provides the Best Grip For Both Men & Women - Please Check Listing Images for Sizing Chart
- Has the Right Amount of Padding That Provides Protection Against Painful Calluses & Blisters
- Perfect for Weight Lifting, Cross Training, Gym, Powerlifting and Other Heavy Fitness Workouts
- 1 Pair of Weight Lifting Gloves - With 1 Year Free No-Hassle Replacement Guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WEIGHT LIFTING GLOVES With Built in 12" Wrist Support Wraps
Nordic Lifting™ Offers Premium Accessories for Weightlifting Workouts
- Carefully Crafted With Premium Quality Leather and Reinforced Stitching
- Strategically Padded Palms for Extra Comfort and Grip
- Do NOT Bleed From the Dye Inside
- Made in Different Sizes, please check the Sizing Chart in the listing images
Who can benefit from using weight lifting gloves?
• Weightlifters, CrossFit Enthusiasts, regular gym goers and anyone working with free weights, seeking high-end palm protection and wrist support
• Professional athletes who want to maximize their gains in the gym with high-quality sports equipment
• People suffering from calluses from working with heavy weights as well as anyone looking to increase their grip when lifting
➤ HAND AND WRIST PROTECTION. Weightlifting gloves provide an additional layer between your palms and your weights which helps avoid calluses while the wraps prevent potentially dangerous wrist movement.
➤ IMPROVED GRIP & STABILITY. The sturdy leather padding on the palm area provides unmatched levels of grip and comfort. The gloves also feature an integrated wrist wrap, restricting unnecessary wrist movement
➤ WIDE RANGE OF USE: A universal design means these gloves are widely applicable and can be used in Powerlifting, CrossFit training, Gym workouts & other fitness activities
✓ 1 Pair of Weight Lifting Gloves
We are so confident in our Nordic Lifting weight lifting accessories that we offer a 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty
Click the Add to Cart Button at the Top of this Page & Say Goodbye to Painful Calluses and Blisters!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, let me start by talking about the customer service of the company that sells these. Before I even received them, I got an email from them letting me know they were on the way and giving me resources to seek help if I needed it or had any questions. About a week after receiving the gloves, I got another email just to ensure I received them and again letting me know if I had questions how to get help. Pretty impressive.
I'm not your average, in-shape gym guy. I'm 51 and working to shed some extra weight and build my muscles again. I'm saying this so readers understand I don't really have a lot of experience with different gloves to compare against these, and they don't get real hard use from me.
What I have found is they are very well made. My hands are large, and these are tight on them (as I like it). I figured they would start to come apart at the fingertips as I'm pulling on them to get the gloves off. I also thought these would bleed some of the "black" dye into my hands as other gloves I've purchased have. I am very happily wrong on both counts. The gloves are holding together great and there isn't any dye coming off these gloves. The wrist wraps are sewn well and holding up fine.
I can't see a situation at this point where I'd change my mind, and I highly recommend these gloves, at least to the "average" guy or gal out there trying to get into better shape with free weights and looking for gloves.
I was also reading up on some other gloves prior to purchasing these and noticed people were having problems with the dye coming off the gloves. I haven't experienced it myself with these gloves but will update people if I do.
On a side note, I received multiple e-mails prior to even receiving these gloves to ensure me that they were on their way and that if there was anything they could do, to contact them. I didn't have a need to contact them but can tell if I ever did need anything with their products, they'd very likely back it. Can't say that about some of the other third party sellers on Amazon!