Weight Lifting Gloves For Gym Workouts, Crossfit (WOD) & Fitness with Wrist Wrap Support for Men & Women by B Nooch (Black) ● XS thru XL available ●
- ➣WHY DO PEOPLE WEAR WEIGHTLIFTING GLOVES? For a number of reasons that vary person to person, but one thing is for certain; everyone wants the same thing out of their gloves. They want something durable that won't rip, fits right, doesn't slip and is comfortable to wear.
- ➣THE B NOOCH DIFFERENCE - Our workout gloves are made for athletes and gym goers that care about quality. These gloves provide the right amount of padding, grip and wrist support to give you exactly what you need in a workout glove, regardless of what you plan to use them for.
- ➣NON-SLIP, NO PALM RIP, GREAT FOR PULLUPS - Our workout gloves will also help you grip for heavy deadlifts as they are made with super strong synthetic leather palms. DOUBLE FOAM PADDED FOR CALLUS AND BLISTER PROTECTION - Many weightlifting gloves are just too thin and ineffective, but not B Nooch Gym Gloves.
- ➣COMFORTABLE AND WON'T CAUSE PAIN IN YOUR FINGERS - The velcro strap also doesn't dig into your wrist. It just provides stable wrist support for safe and effective lifting. The open-cell foam finger cushioning also ensures support for pulling exercises. SIZES EXTRA SMALL TO EXTRA LARGE!
- ➣LONG LASTING AND DURABLE - These workout gloves won't rip up in 2 weeks like cheaper models. We also offer accurate sizing so you can rest assured your B Nooch Weight Lifting gloves will last for years to come. CLICK THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON NOW and get your gloves along with a SPECIAL BONUS. For a limited time with your order we are also offering Fitness Guru Vince Del Monte's Training & Nutrition Guide as a free PDF bonus! (*PDF bonus delivered via Amazon's email system)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Build a Body You Can Be Proud Of…
With B Nooch Premium Weightlifting Gloves- Did your last pair of another brand’s workout gloves fall apart after only 2-4 weeks of wear?
- Tired of gym gloves that offer little support and almost no padding?
- Have other weightlifting gloves hurt more than they’ve helped your workouts?
B Nooch Is a Global Lifestyle Brand & We Are "Dedicated To Your Growth"- We Are Proud To Deliver Workout Gloves That Are Exactly What You Asked Us For:
- We keep your hands protected, dry, comfortable & cool
- Super flexible & long lasting weightlifting gloves that keep your grip strong
- Easily washable materials
- Great craftsmanship with an understated style
LIMITED TIME - FREE BONUS GIFT - Fitness Guru Vince Del Monte's Training & Nutrition Guide *Delivered in PDF Format via Amazon's Email System*- "The 8-8-16 Hyper-Growth Protocol" shows you exactly how to pack on the maximum lean muscle possible in the shortest space of time.
- Vince is a Muscle Building Expert, WBFF Pro Fitness Model and is featured in ESPN, AskMen.com, Men's Health & Inside Fitness
- 4-week muscle-building workout – workout sheets, nutritional meal plan & supplement guide
- This $97 value is yours to keep as our way of saying thank you!
B Nooch Premium Gym Gloves Are Backed By a One Year No-Hassle Free Replacement Guarantee. And If Your Gloves Don't Fit Properly, We Will Replace Them With a Pair That Does!
Click "ADD TO CART" At The Top Of The Page To Get Your B Nooch Gym Gloves with Amazon's Fast Delivery Service! Use Amazon Prime for Free 2nd Day Delivery. Hurry, SPECIAL SALE & FREE BONUS End Soon, So Buy Now!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PS: With the purchase of the gloves, I received by email a body building guide.
OLD: I like them, but the wrist strap is a little different for me. These gloves are tough, and the pad where the weight touches my hand isn't as thick as the crappy pairs I had from Sports Authority (that die every 6 months). Also, my hands felt more sweaty in here, but then when I took them off, my hands were totally dry...so I guess it's absorbing the sweat? It doesn't have little holes to breathe. I'll post an update in 6 months to see how they are holding up.
The gloves are well-constructed and seem to be made from quality materials. Other reviewers have commented on the fit. I measured my hand and ordered according to the sizing chart and they fit perfectly. I prefer my gloves to the snug side, rather than loose, and these are snug without being at all tight.
There is only one reason that I didn't give them five stars and that is because the loop portion of the velcro is too short. When I pull the wrist strap tighter for extra support, the hook portion extends past the loop portion. It then sticks to the elastic band itself and is pulling the threads of the elastic. I doubt it will affect the functionality of the elastic but it will end up looking like crap. If the loop portion of the velcro were about 1/2" longer, this wouldn't be an issue and the gloves would be 5 stars. Also, a tab or loop for removing the gloves would be a nice feature as well. They've loosened up a smidge but the first couple times I took them off, it was a bit of a wrestling match.
Edit 7/2017 : When I originally reviewed these gloves, I gave them 4 stars. I am downgrading them to 3 stars and the reason why is because the elastic wrist wrap. I've been using them for 7 months now (2-4x per week) and the elastic is starting to stretch out. The reason this is a problem is because of the previously mentioned velcro portion that was already too short when the gloves were brand new. Now it's even more of a problem. The body of the glove is holding up well but the elastic wrist wrap is going to be useless soon. When I need new gloves, I won't buy another pair of these.
Oh, and the gloves are awesome. To get this kind of wrist support while maintaining a level of comfort that isn't distracting is a rare find, at least for me, and I've been using weight-lifting gloves since the mid-90's. Recommended!