Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,372 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,461 reviews
on April 15, 2017
Seller has info in the "bullet points" that claim this product comes with 2 batteries. Mine (and, apparently other purchasers) only came with one. Not quite what I'd consider a deal breaker, but they really need to fix the listing. I've reported it to the "incorrect listing info" link, so it may be fixed before many people read this. I won't be able to test it until 2 days from now, but I expect that it should work well. I've had good results with Liftmaster remotes in the pastt.
on June 22, 2017
I wrote a review on this item because I thought I was sent the wrong item. It turns out that my husband had purchased this item and I purchased a slightly different item at the same time and so I thought that this was the one I ordered, when it was the one my husband ordered.

Works just fine. You just tap the button instead of holding it down like I did with my previous one, so it is taking me some time to get used to it. But it does the trick.
on May 4, 2013
I received excellent service from 365GDP. I recently bought a house that already has a Craftsman garage door opener but no remotes. Just one replacement remote costs $45.00 at Sears, or I could have bought a universal remote at Lowe's for about $35.00. I bought two 971LM remotes from 365GDP for just over $11.00 each. They work great and were easy to program. I ordered the parts on Sunday and received them in the mail on Friday, which is not bad at all for shipping via US Mail from Connecticut to where I live here in Florida. Just be sure your garage door opener has an orange program button and the program light is yellow when you press the program button and the 971LM will work fine. There is another 3 button remote you can buy, it can be programmed to work the lights in the door opener and has other functions too but I did not need those capabilities. These 971LM's have only one button that operates the garage door opener up or down, and that is exactly what I needed. The one button setup is very simple, at my old house my remote had 3 buttons and it was hard to locate the correct button to open the garage door, especially when it was dark outside. These 971LM remotes really work great and you just can't beat the price!
on November 12, 2013
My garage door opener was built in 1998 and still works beautifully. Sadly, the remote for it broke, so I gave this one a shot. It works beautifully.

Programming:
This is the most important part of this device. Carefully read the instructions on your garage door opener. As another reviewer shared, this one works with 390Mhz openers, which apparently have an "orange" programming button. The instructions are simple enough, depress the button on the opener and then the programming button on your garage door. Release them both when the garage door light flashes. This is where I had a 60 second struggle. When I read that, I thought they were talking about the overhead light. They're not. There's a small LED inside my garage door casing, just to the right of the orange button. I didn't see it at first because it's recessed and difficult to notice. My finger was hiding it when I pressed the button the first time. When I switched hands to try programming it again, I noticed the tiny LED inside the garage opener (again, next to the orange switch). It flashed almost immediately upon actuating both buttons (remote button and programming button). It literally took 5 seconds to program once I located the LED.

Shipping
This comes in a small retail looking box with instructions, tucked neatly in a bubble pack envelope. I found it in my mailbox about 5 days after I placed my order. This unit was shipped the same day I place my Amazon order, and came directly from the manufacturer.

The device comes with a battery and a belt clip. The clip can be used to open the case by fitting it into the coin-slot on the side of the case (placed there to make it easy to open and replace the battery).

Summary
It works well, and was easy to program. Couldn't be happier and the price was amazing. Make sure you research your opener before you buy!

peace.

dom
on July 14, 2017
Purchased 2 openers for the garage door form Amazon. Easy to program.
Garage Door Opener: Chamberlain Lift Master Model: 220. Remote programming worked within 1 minute. Get a ladder. Press the programing button on the back of the garage door opener just once. Programming light immediately comes on. Press and keep pressing the garage door remote till you hear two clicks. Release the remote. Programmed! I heard the two clicks right away.
on March 22, 2017
We have just bought our 3rd car and we used to have two remotes only for our 3-car garage.Pairing this remote with the garage controller took less than 20 seconds.

It comes with clip and detailed instructions. The batteries are already installed.
on May 24, 2014
The product states:
•1 channel/button transmitter, compatible with models manufactured from 1997-present
•390 MHZ Frequency, over 100 billion codes with code rotating technology (Security+)
•Works with Orange/Amber Color LED LIGHT on back of motor
•Visor clip and Lithium battery (5 years life w/normal use) included
•Compatible with ALL Security+ systems, including Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman

Well I have a 2012 Chamberlain garage opener, that has the orange LED LIGHT on back, and after trying for 40 min the control will not connect with my garage opener. Now I fear like another customer that returning it will be more expensive than just buying another. Very upset,
on April 30, 2014
This remote works with my 1995 Craftsman (Security+) with RED learn button even though included directions for the Liftmaster 971LM remote specify ORANGE learn button and no reference to red learn button. I can confirm this will definitely work with red or orange learn buttons.

Purchased this to use as a 2nd remote with the original Craftsman remote. Unfortunately it didn't work with the original as expected. You CANNOT use this with the original in order to add a 2nd remote. It will program to EITHER the liftmaster OR the craftsman (original manufactuer remote) but not both at the same time. :( The 2 remotes (liftmaster and original manufacturer remote) cannot be used together.

You must purchase an additional 2nd Liftmaster 971LM remote if you want 2 remotes. The liftmaster FCC ID won't match your original FCC ID, which in my case is a Craftsman. So you will definitely need to get 2 liftmaster remotes. I didn't know that so I came back here and ordered a 2nd liftmaster remote in the hopes that I would have 2 remotes. Just got it in the mail 5 minutes ago and both new remotes programmed within seconds. Now I have 2 working remotes for my garage door opener yey!!! I believe I can add up to 3 on my specific opener but the max might be different depending on your model capability. Check your original manufacturer instructions to see the max number of remotes supported.
on April 29, 2016
UPDATE: I was issued a mailing label but the mailer was not pre-paid so I ended up having to pay ~$8 to send it back. I emailed the company to request credit but no response. Further emails suggesting a replacement also went unanswered. Suffice to say this is the last Item I'll ever attempt to buy from 365 Garage Door Parts.

The opener easily linked up with my garage door mechanism as advertised and worked fine while in the garage. However, as I moved outside the garage, say about 20 feet, the opener would not work when the door was closed. As I moved closer, I could get it to work though only after many clicks. The problem became more pronounced from inside a vehicle even when very near the garage door. I returned the device
on June 5, 2015
Not sure how anyone could not love this unless they didn't confirm that their garage door opener allowed for programming, OR the unit was literally broke on arrival.
The programming on this was so ridiculously quick and simple I just couldn't believe it. Once I located the reset button on my garage door opener, it was as quick as pushing that button then holding down the button on the new remote for maximum five seconds. That was it!!!
I hit the remote and the door goes up and down without fail, LOVE THIS SO MUCH....might order a second!
I live in an apartment complex and have a garage, but it is not attached to my actual home and therefore I am paranoid as hell that the day will come that this remote doesn't work and my car is locked inside the garage. This remote makes it so easy and affordable that I think having two in my apartment will provide that added insurance that this will never be a problem I have to endure. :)
Great seller too!