|Part Number||SL-003MFL-40 4000K|
|Item Weight||3.4 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||49.4 x 5.6 x 2.3 inches|
|Plug Format||A- US style|
|Switch Style||Pull Cord|
LED 4ft Utility Shop Light-40W, 4000K, Linkable, Frosted Lens, 4100LM, Replaces 4 Foot Fluorescent, Garage Shoplight Ceiling Fixture, Pull Cord Chain, Plug In
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SPECIAL FEATURES - 2017 LED Technology | Four Foot LOW profile | LINK up to FOUR fixtures in series | 4000K Bright White |40 Watts power consumption | 4100 Lumen | SHATTER proof tubes | Replaces your old two lamp 32 Watt T8 Fluorescent |
- FROSTED TUBES - No more GLARE | Coating protects eyes from direct contact with the LEDs | Creates a more even light dispersion |
- 5 FOOT POWER CORD and Extra long 10" pull chain turns units on and off | white metal housing is easy to clean | Integrated tubes rated at 50,000 hours |
- HARDWARE INCLUDED - All the needed accessories to install your lights in the car garage, hallway, work shop, work bench, closet, storage locations.
- CALIFORNIA - Based locally means quick replacement times and access to a Customer Service team that speaks both English and Spanish | 5 YEAR WARRANTY | No hassle, No questions asked warranty |
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
• 40 Watts
• Life: 50,000 hours
• 4100 Lumens
• Hanging chain and hooks included
• Pull cord included
• Not dimmable
• Linkable up to 4 units
Safe and Environmentally Friendly
• No harmful UV Radiation.
• No Lead or Mercury.
• Certificate: ETL Listed
• 5 Year Warranty
Top customer reviews
The LEDs provide much more light than the florescent shop lights, do not flicker, and are claimed to last much longer. While the LEDs cannot be replaced individually, should the LED bulbs burn out before I do, I can swap them out for a new fixture and still save over florescent bulbs. I believe the LED's provide "cold," as opposed to "warm light," a distinction somewhat obscure to me and irrelevant in my shop.
I intend on putting four of these up in my garage and since there's an outlet on the end opposite the power cord I can daisy chain them together in pairs?
The 6th one arrived a few days after the others in a giant Amazon box with limited packing material so it had plenty of room to bang around.
Long story short, a few of the lights were dinged up and one of them won't light up. The ones that work I'm very happy with.
Just what I was looking for. They throw off a lot of light and illuminate the garage very nicely. NOW amazon says these lights are no longer available (sold as singles). I'm very disappointed because I have the hassle of returning the light that doesn't work and need to find a suitable replacement. Hey DLCLights .... help me out here.
Most recent customer reviews
Light is nice and bright with a great area of light.
Very happy with this product.