Light Brown Baking Sugar - 2 LB Bag (32 oz)
|Package Weight||0.93 Kilograms|
|Variety||Light Brown Sugar|
About this item
- 🍪 TASTE – Due to its blend of white sugar and sweet molasses, Light Brown Sugar Domino has a mild flavor with a subtle caramel undertone
- 🍪 VERSATILE USE – Domino Light Brown Sugar is great to make pastry and to use it in syrups, glazes or as a topping for oatmeal, yogurt, and fruit
- 🍪 GLUTEN-FREE – Cane Sugar Brown doesn’t contain gluten, so if you have gluten intolerance or just want to exclude it from you ration, this sugar is perfect for you
- 🍪 VEGAN-FRIENDLY – Our Natural Brown Sugar is suitable for vegetarians’ and vegans’ food preferences
- 🍪 BULK PACKAGE – Brown Sugar bulk size is an ideal supply for high volume bakeries
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Domino Sugar Light Brown 2 Lb bag (32 oz)
Product detailsSize:2 Pound (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.72 x 6.57 x 1.73 inches; 2 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Domino
- ASIN : B0005ZUW76
Best Sellers Rank:
#25,809 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #233 in Sugars
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a baking must have! Accept no substitutes! If your cookies are coming out tasting bad it’s not you as a cook, it’s the quality of the ingredients, once I used this high quality brown sugar I now have a high quality cookie!
Recipes call for packed brown sugar, the brown sugar they sell in PR is loose, unable to be packed, this Domino brown sugar is easy to pack and is actual brown sugar!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.