Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 28, 2014
Although it took several days longer to arrive than I had anticipated, it was worth the wait.
Some of the reviews worried me, but I purchased the item that was sold by and shipped by Amazon and I have no doubt that this is the authentic product. Even after a very light application, it is extremely long lasting - well over 12 hours of fragrance.
3 people found this helpful
on December 31, 2014
This perfume has to be a fake. I say this because I had an old bottle and compared the bottles. This bottle had a yellow tint to it. I have been buying this perfume for years but in a store. I saw the price and didn't even think it was too good too be true. I feel duped but I should have read the reviews. The positive ones HAVE to be from the seller. Because there is no way this product is the real deal. Don't waste your money. Spend the extra $20 on the real deal.
on May 26, 2014
This smells wonderfully and it will last a long time because you use a small amount on your body. It lasts all day and smells good all day. I put this on at 5:00 a.m. and at 5:30 p.m. it still smells good. My daughter tells me when she picks me up from work in the afternoon that I smell just like I did when she picked me up in the morning, you cannot beat that. I LOVE IT.
on May 23, 2013
My wife has been dying to purchase this cologne, but it was to expensive in the Department stores, so when I saw it on Amazon for less money, I purchased it right away....She gets many compliments .........
5 people found this helpful
on May 29, 2014
I really like the Light Blue from Dolce @ Gabanna but this is not the real fragrance .....i'm really upset that i wasted 50$ on this .
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 1, 2014
Believe it or not, I was turned on to this fragrance by my finace who wears the men's version. I have always loved the way it smelled on him, so I went out on a limb and tried the women'sversion and fell in love all over again! Since I've started wearing it, I get so many compliments from everyone, including total strangers. I absolutely love this fragrance! I'm already on my second bottle and getting ready to order my third!
If you like light, fresh and crisp frangrances that are not overwhelming or musky, this is the fragrance for you.
on December 13, 2014
Fake. I bought this for my mom. She always gets this at the mall which cost more than what I paid for this. Apparently there is a reason, this "toilet water" is a fake. What a waste of money. Now i have to go buy her the real thing as she would not even bother to spray this on. Now I use it as a bathroom air freshener. Unfortunately even Febreze does a good job than this piece of crap. Save yourself $50 and go get the real thing at Macy's or Nordstrom.
on March 28, 2018
LOVE IT
VINE VOICEon December 5, 2013
We worried that this was a knock-off when purchasing it off my mother's Christmas wish list. Fortunately, however, if it is a knock-off she says she can't tell and is very happy. She was missing her Light Blue and is excited to have it back.
One person found this helpful
on May 29, 2014
This is a wonderful scent by Dolce & Gabbana and it isn't overly feminine, almost uni-sex.
It reminds me of my trip to Europe, where I first smelled it.
It stays on my clothes for a long time, which I like. Not so much on my skin, I have to squirt it a few times a day, but that's fine.
Good price for the product/value.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.