Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: D & G Light Blue By Dolce & Gabbana For Women. Shower Gel 6.7 oz
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 15, 2013
Simply lovely. Fresh, clean scent. Very nice to have the shower gel & lotion for the immersion effect with no conflicting elements. Excellent value. I bought this for myself but it would have been a fabulous gift to receive.
on April 18, 2014
This is my favorite perfume, so I ordered the body wash to it as well. When I got the package, I opened it, and when I took off the cellophane wrap, the light blue pseudo suede Dolce & Gabanna box was soggy. When I opened it and pulled out the body wash, it was full of soap on the outside and the inside of the box showed it had leaked everywhere. I would guess about 1/3 of the contents had leaked out. I checked the cap and sure enough it was half screwed on, just like the person's head who packaged it!!

I want either a partial refund, a complete exchange, or some other type of compensation!! This is expensive stuff and should not be handled so carelessly!
on March 14, 2011
This is a fresh citrus scent that is light. The nice thing abuot the scent is that if you are going to work and wear work attire it smells professional. If you are wearing a sundress it smells fun. It just seems to go with so many situations. I like this scent for daily wear in mulitple cultures.
on September 24, 2009
I don't often like perfume. It usually overwhelms me. I LOVE Light Blue! This scent is so complicated in the way it delivers it's information to my sense of smell. It is potent, yet delicate and understated. I, myself, don't understand how this is even possible. The different "notes" as I have read them being called, work together, but are very distinguishable. I seriously find myself stopping throughout the day just to enjoy the smell!
I bought this solely based on the information that reviewers gave about it, and I feel that they did an excellent job describing it. Thank you to those of you who took the time to give such excellent descriptive detail.
on August 21, 2016
This was a gift from an acquaintance who, I suspect, was re-gifting it, and you know how THAT goes. I feared a strong scent, but this body cream was just right for me -- not heavy or chemical-y. Light and refreshing, and not in the least greasy. I find myself lifting my hand to my nose to inhale it, which doesn't happen often, to say the least. A nice gift, for yourself or another.
on February 10, 2009
I have always loved Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue perfume, and I recently decided I wanted to add the lotion to enhance this lovely smell.

I am awed at not only the distinctiveness of the fragrance, but also how long the it seems to last. When I was using just the perfume, by 3pm, there was just a faint hint of it. With the lotion, the smell stays strong throughout the entire day.

Next time, I think I may leave out the perfume and stick with just the lotion. This is a wonderful product and a must-have for anyone who loves Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue fragrance.
on September 7, 2008
Love the light fresh scent of D&G Light Blue. I have the perfume and find that the lotion adds a nice compliment. Would have given it 5 stars, but as perfumed lotions tend to do... it fades quickly. But I carry a small refillable bottle in my purse for that mid-day touch up! I do like this lotion vs the gel... the gel's smell doesn't seem to last at all.
on August 18, 2010
I love this because it leaves a very light smell, not a heavy perfume smell that you can smell a foot away, but something you can only smell if really close to the person.

I don't like the Light Blue Perfume, I wouldn't wear it, but I love this body wash's smell, its much lighter and prettier.
on March 24, 2014
I can't get enough of it! Smelled it in a department store, so I knew I was crazy about it. The lotion is a little thinner than I expected, but the fragrance is excellent. For the price, I thought it was an excellent buy.
on April 29, 2010
If you buy it for smell only, consider a different lotion. I bought it for smell only, and id did not work this way at all! A waste of money.