Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on April 18, 2014
This is my favorite perfume, so I ordered the body wash to it as well. When I got the package, I opened it, and when I took off the cellophane wrap, the light blue pseudo suede Dolce & Gabanna box was soggy. When I opened it and pulled out the body wash, it was full of soap on the outside and the inside of the box showed it had leaked everywhere. I would guess about 1/3 of the contents had leaked out. I checked the cap and sure enough it was half screwed on, just like the person's head who packaged it!!

I want either a partial refund, a complete exchange, or some other type of compensation!! This is expensive stuff and should not be handled so carelessly!
on September 24, 2009
I don't often like perfume. It usually overwhelms me. I LOVE Light Blue! This scent is so complicated in the way it delivers it's information to my sense of smell. It is potent, yet delicate and understated. I, myself, don't understand how this is even possible. The different "notes" as I have read them being called, work together, but are very distinguishable. I seriously find myself stopping throughout the day just to enjoy the smell!
I bought this solely based on the information that reviewers gave about it, and I feel that they did an excellent job describing it. Thank you to those of you who took the time to give such excellent descriptive detail.
on February 10, 2009
I have always loved Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue perfume, and I recently decided I wanted to add the lotion to enhance this lovely smell.

I am awed at not only the distinctiveness of the fragrance, but also how long the it seems to last. When I was using just the perfume, by 3pm, there was just a faint hint of it. With the lotion, the smell stays strong throughout the entire day.

Next time, I think I may leave out the perfume and stick with just the lotion. This is a wonderful product and a must-have for anyone who loves Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue fragrance.
on January 18, 2017
very strong scent !!!
on July 14, 2016
Smells like the cologne. It is very thin and watery. The scent lasts about ten minutes. Overpriced for what you get.
on February 5, 2017
Very light which is what I like. Always get compliments on this fragrance.
on July 24, 2016
Box was open, lotion was smeared on inside like it had been used already......or sampled.
on January 12, 2017
Bought as an Xmas gift for my wife. She loved it.
on October 15, 2013
Simply lovely. Fresh, clean scent. Very nice to have the shower gel & lotion for the immersion effect with no conflicting elements. Excellent value. I bought this for myself but it would have been a fabulous gift to receive.
on October 6, 2016
great, just what we were expecting. thanks again.