Light Grey Celtic coarse sea salt, 1 lb. bag
- More Nutritious Than Table Salt
- Doctor Recommended
- Quality Certified
- Exquisite Taste
- Coarse Ground
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Pack of 1
Try using it in cooking, for soups and stews, grilling, or grind it with a mortar & pestle or salt grinder.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
So fine, it's good for you. But how does it taste? As a regular user of expensive sea salts (purchased in gourmet food stoes, Whole Foods, etc.) before finding this one, I can say it is by far the best tasting one on the market. It actually has a delicious stand-alone flavor and tastes less metallic than other sea salts I've purchased and more like authentic salt should. I purchased some at Whole Foods and kept it out in a salt cellar on our table. It quickly became the only salt we use, both to season our food at the table as well as in a wide range of recipes. Now I buy it in bulk via Amazon, which offers a better price per ounce than the small jars sold at Whole Foods.
* Celtic Sea Salts are a prime condiment that stimulates salivation, helps to balance and replenishes all of the body's electrolytes
* It provides renewed energy
* It gives you a high resistance to infections and bacterial diseases
* It supplies all 82 vital trace minerals to promote optimum biological function and cellular maintenance
* It balances alkaline/acid levels
* It restores good digestion
* The natural iodine in these salts protects against radiation, atomic fallout and many other pollutants
* It can aid in relieving allergies and skin diseases
* And overall greatly reduces toxins and to help prevent ill-health
* Properly stored, salt keeps virtually indefinitely
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have used Celtic Sea Salt for several years and find it to be an excellent product. Being a natural product it is much healthier for you than regular table salt. Read morePublished 3 days ago by maria W.
This is my first time using grey salt and this is a wonderful product.Published 4 days ago by Barbara L. Schulz
So good I recommend it to all of who needs high quality healthy full of minerals salt . Thank youPublished 4 days ago by Andrew
Works well with my salt mill. Good product at a reasonable price. Prompt delivery.Published 4 days ago by gangaram
It arrived on time. Any review I read it stated, how wet the salt was and to dry it out. I have not had that problem with it. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Sunshine46
The salt is used for multiple purposes and it works very well for each purpose.Published 5 days ago by Beautifully Flawed Felicious
Love this sea salt! Healthy; great taste. A ceramic grinder works best with this sea salt. I would appreciate it so much if you mark this review as helpful--thanks! :-)Published 6 days ago by ArganMom