Light and Motion Urban 800 FastCharge Bike Head Light
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 800 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered CREE LED, 2.5 Hour Fast Charge Technology (2 Amp Charger)
- Innovative waterproof design with powerful amber safety side lights
- 4 Modes: High: 1.5 hours (800 lumens) > Med: 3 hours (350 lumens) > Low: 6 hours (175 lumens) > Pulse: 12 hours (175 lumens)
- System Includes: Quick Release Mount, Helmet Mount, GoPro Mount and MicroUSB Charge Cable
- Designed & Assembled in California with 2 Year Warranty when purchased through an Authorized Dealer
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES of the Light and Motion Urban 800 FastCharge Bike Head Light 800 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard Electronics designed for a rapid recharge using a 2A USB adapter Engineered with the best CREE LED and enhanced firmware Custom engineered micro-peened reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern that focuses the light exactly where you need it Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders? depth perception using optics that eliminates the snowball effect with a clean transition across the beam Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility IP67 Rating - Tested to be fully waterproof in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes SPECIFICATIONS of the Light and Motion Urban 800 FastCharge Bike Head Light Charge Time : 2.5 hrs (2 A) / 6 hrs (.5A) System Weight : 121 Gr. Size : 1.2" x 1.2" x 4" Lumens : Flood? High : 800 Med : 350 Low : 175 Run Time High : 1.5 hrs Med : 3 hrs Low : 6 hrs
Color: Steelhead | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's so bright you need to tip your head down or block it with your hand if you have oncoming foot or bike traffic—you don't want to blind other runners or bikers.
EDIT: I've used this extensively for 10 months now and can still attest to it's durability and brightness. I would get another in a heartbeat if I needed another. Comparing this to a regular flashlight that claims to be 2000 lumens—this is probably 3x brighter, though it's only rated 800 lumens.