|Item Weight||4.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.9 x 2.6 x 3.1 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||126C-C3CR|
LED Light Bar, Northpole Light 20" 126W Waterproof CREE Spot Flood Combo LED Light Bar LED Off Road Lights Driving Fog Light with Mounting Bracket for Off Road, Truck, Car, ATV, SUV, Jeep
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.78. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20" 126W High Powered Spot Flood Combo LED Light Bar, 24 x 3 Watt high power Cree White LEDs at 6,000K color temperature with 10500 Lumens
- Tough Design: Black painted high quality aluminum housing, stainless steel adjustable mounting bracket and shatterproof lenses with IP67 waterproof, durable to withstand any harsh condition. Great performance of waterproof, dustproof, shockproof and anti-corrosion in extreme weather condition.
- Long Lifespan: Eco-friendly low power consumption design with integral heatsink for longer lifespan, rated at 30,000 hours.
- DC 10V-30V operating voltage range: It can apply to different types of trucks, Off-road vehicles,4x4 Jeep, SUV, Mining, Boating, Farming and Heavy Equipment etc.
- Package Contents: 1x Northpole Light 126W Waterproof Cree Spot-Flood Combo LED Light Bar, Adjustable Mounting Brackets, Screws Set and 12 Month Worry-free Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Northpole Light||Senlips Led Light Bar||LED Village||Northpole Light||Northpole Light||Paris LED|
|Light Source Type||led||LED||led||led||led||led|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Beam: Spot Flood Combo
Operating Voltage: DC 10-30V
Power: 126W (42* 3W/pcs Cree LEDs)
Color Temperature: 6000K
Lifespan: 30,000 hours above
Waterproof Rate: IP67
Lens material: PC
Housing Material: Diecast Aluminum
Product Dimension: 506*80*65mm
Except for off road vehicle lighting, it can also be applied to Material handling, Agricultural machinery lighting, Marine LED lighting and Emergency & rescue LED lights, such as:
Off-Road Vehicles: UTV, sand rail, buggy, ATV, SUV, truck, train, motorbike, bus, tank etc.
Engineering Vehicles: excavator, road roller, bulldozer, crane, fork lift and mining truck etc.
Specialized Vehicles: fire engine, police car, rescue vehicle, communication vehicle, military command vehicle etc.
Others: boat, fishing, courtyard lamp, yacht, road/ street lamp, etc.
Why Choose Northpole Light?
- High quality product and service
- 12-month Warranty
- 24-hour friendly email customer support
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It did not come with the brackets that were pictured. I had to go buy some spacers to make it work
it was missing one bolt for the bracket - had to buy another from the local hardware store. (Hex head, fine thread)
Puts out good light. - Good price with a 2 year warranty.
It should probably be 3 stars due to the brackets and missing hardware, but I think the price point and light output make it a 4 star product. Will update after a few months.
Item packaged well. Install was fairly easy. Been in rain a few times and seen no moisture inside. Light output is great, think I need to adjust the angle. Will see how it goes for it being my first light bar.