|Item Weight||60 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||63 x 10 x 90 inches|
|Item model number||LS-F165-WHI|
|Assembled Height||90 inches|
|Assembled Length||63 inches|
|Assembled Width||10 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Light Fixture, Hardware|
|Specific Uses||Indoor use only|
|Type of Bulb||incandescent|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $20.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Light Society Hampton Arc Floor Lamp, White Marble Base with Satin Nickel Body (LS-F165-WHI)
- DIMENSIONS: Overall 15"W x 68"L x 73"H. Shade 10.5"Dia x 8"H. Base 15"Dia.
- CORD LENGTH: A 98"L cord with a foot switch allows easy access to plug in
- BULB REQUIREMENTS: Uses one medium-base (E26) light bulb. Works with incandescent, LED or CFL bulbs (60W max, sold separately). Fully dimmable when used with a dimmable bulb and compatible dimmer switch (not included)
- STYLE: Showcasing a striking silhouette, this lamp features a rounded shade in satin nickel finishing, offering beautiful illumination to your sofa or desk. The base is a round of absolutely gorgeous white marble that lends weight and stability to this intriguing design
- UL LISTED: The components of this product are UL listed and backed by a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Nothing says modern sophistication like the Hampton Arc Floor Lamp. Showcasing a striking silhouette, this lamp features a rounded shade in satin nickel finishing, offering beautiful illumination to your sofa or desk. The base made of absolutely gorgeous white marble that lends weight and stability to this intriguing design. Add the Hampton to any room and make an instant style statement that's sure to draw attention and admiration.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Assembly was pretty straight forward, although on the instructions sheet it tells you to put the shade on in step 3, you need to put it on before you bolt the arm to the marble. The hard ware that comes with it is a flared washer type of connection and a long machine screw with an Allen key head. Unfortunately, the hole that was drilled into the marble base was not chamfered enough to allow the washer piece to sit inside of the drilled out hole. This made the supplied hardware completely unusable, as the screw could no longer reach the threads on the washer. I had to make a trip to the hardware store to fashion my own connection which was essentially the same hardware, just a longer screw and a new "knob." I tried to draw a diagram for you to visualize the issue.
Other than the hardware, it went together fairly easily, looks great, and is much much much cheaper than the real Flos lamp with all of the style.
Also keep in mind that this is a circular tube, not a square like the real thing. Was kinda bummed when I saw that, but still looks good.