Other Sellers on Amazon
Wake Up Light Sunrise Digital Alarm Clock - [2017 Upgraded] with 6 Natural Sounds and FM Radio, Sunrise and Sunset Simulation & 7 Auto Switch Colors LED Night Light for Bedside, Adults and kids
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ☀SUNRISE & SUNSET SIMULATION - Frightened by your alarm clock OSSOLA wake up clock will do the job to wake you up naturally by getting a brighter light from 1%-100% gradually and invite you to a fresh and energetic day from deep sleep. Also, it will do the opposite as sunset at night to help you fall asleep naturally. Gift Set - a good choice for your family and friends.
- ☀6 NATURAL SOUNDS & FM RADIO - You can wake up along with sunlight and various natural sounds, such as birds, forests, sea waves, etc. Also, you can set your favorite FM radio channel as the alarm sound.
- ☀7 COLORS with ADJUSTABLE BRIGHTNESS - There are six color lights and an adjustable warm light you can choose to light your room. You can set the color light to auto-converse one by one, or just choose a loved color stand to beam your room. The warm light has ten brightness level that suit all situations you are.
- ☀FASHION DESIGN - 2017 upgraded version which adapt a more considerate and concise design for both children and the old. You can select the brightness of time displayer panel. Comfortable and neat design will make it perfect to fit in your bedroom décor.
- ☀USER FRIENDLY - Powered by 5V USB port. You don’t have to change battery again and again. It’s easy enough to finish the setting in minutes. You don’t have to look up the instructions from time to time which may always make you confused.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||OSSOLA Direct||Hoyee||TOTOBAY Direct||AILUKI||Crazy Bee||OSSOLA Direct|
|Power Source||Corded-Electric, Battery||DC & Battery||Corded-Electric, Battery||Corded-Electric, Battery||AC||Corded-Electric, Battery|
About OSSOLA Wake up Light Alarm Clock
OSSOLA Alarm Clock is a Gift for Your Better Sleeping Quality! It is ideal for anyone who has difficulty in getting up in the morning or falling asleep at night.
☀Snooze Mode - At alarm time, the wake-up sound will play for 2 minutes.
During wake-up sound playing, gently touch “SNOOZE” button, and it will enter the snooze mode automatically.
The alarm sound will play again after 5 minutes and last for 2 minutes, giving you an extra 5 minutes of sleep.
☀ [NEW]Sunset Simulation Mode - 15/30/60 minutes set for sunset simulation mode, the light will gradually dim till off,
which let you fall asleep more natural and peaceful.
Sensitive Touch Mode - Touch mode enables you to set the functions easily and comfortable.
☀Color Light - Light Colors include green, red, blue, purple, orange and indigo.
☀Time display setting - The bright and big time numbers on the display are easy to read from a far distance and it has 3 brightness levels: bright, dim, off.
The adjustable dimmer enables you to set the display to a brighter setting in daytime and softer one at night.
You can also turn off the time display and leave the projection on.
LED time display: 12 hours or 24 hours format
Output: 5V DC
Input: 100-240V AC
Radio frequency: 88-108 MHz
- The battery is only used for setting memory.
- Don't press more than one key at the same time.
1) Wake Up Light x 1
2) USB Cable x 1
3) Power Adapter x 1
4) CR2032 Battery x 1
5) User Manual x 1
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thirty minute "sunrise" seems to gently cue my body into wake up mode. I've noticed my actual wake up takes place anywhere from 5 minutes after the light turns on, to twenty-five minutes. However no matter when I wake up, I wake up feeling alive. It seems like this is due to my body finishing a final sleep cycle before kicking those brainwaves into "Let's go!" mode.
Although this Wake Up Light did require a little experimenting (the included instructions aren't too helpful), I found the clock and alarm easy to setup. You'll want to experiment with placement of the alarm (angle and distance from your face) for a couple nights before finding your groove, so I'd advise giving it an initial run over the weekend or during a more relaxed schedule.
• It feels just like the sunrise
• Digital clock has three illumination settings, one of which is off so you can sleep in a truly dark room
• Back up battery (older and more expensive models don't have this) that saves your time and alarm settings if the power goes out
• USB powered - I love this because it can easily be used when traveling to other countries and even in the car
Cons (but certainly not deal breakers):
• On a traditional alarm clock, when you wake up you can turn it off and back on again to be ready to wake you up tomorrow morning. That doesn't work with this clock. For example if you wake up 15 minutes into the 30 minute sunrise, turning it off and back on just turns the light back on to the 15 minute point and continues with the sound alarm at your designated time. Yes, it's a total 1st World problem, but I'm still on the fence whether I want the light and alarm going off while I'm in the shower vs. forgetting to arm the alarm each night before bed.
• It would be nice if the alarm sound gently faded up as well
• The buttons on the clock face don't respond as well as expected. I have to mash on them a few times before the button actually registers.
• When you push any button, the clock immediately turns on and starts changing settings. On the darkest settings, this is weird because you have to keep pushing buttons until getting back to the standard clock interface, then worry that the settings have changed, but you don't know which ones.
Overall I really like this alarm and recommend others use it too. Four stars seems fair because it has its weaknesses, but is still a great investment for such a low cost.
I used the "birds" sound for the alarm this morning - it woke me up despite wearing earplugs (don't think I even had the volume on high). The light is plenty bright and, while the sun was already up this morning, will be a welcome addition when waking up in the dark.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to use.