Wemo Light Switch, WiFi enabled, Works with Alexa and the Google Assistant (F7C030fc)
|You Save:||$9.15 (18%)|
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- WeMo light switch seamlessly replaces your old wall light switch. Control you lights from WeMo light switch on the wall, The WeMo app, and even your voice with both Amazon alexa and Google assistant
- Set SCHEDULES and timers. Set porch light to turn on at sunset. Schedule ceiling fans to turn before you arrive home. Sync on and off times to Sunrise and sunset, and more
- Works with Amazon alexa and Google assistant. Pair WeMo light switch with Amazon alexa or Google Assistant built-in devices like Google home to turn your lights on or off with just the power of your voice
- Randomize lights to protect your home. Enable ‘away Mode' When you’re away and WeMo will turn lights on and off randomly. Electrical ration: 120V/15a/60Hz/1800W
- Note: Works with any one-way connection light switch (not compatible with 3-way) and requires a neutral wire
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Wemo WiFi Light Switch
The Wemo WiFi Light Switch uses your existing home WiFi network to provide wireless control of your lights from anywhere in the world. No subscription or hub is required: simply install the light switch and start controlling your lights from your phone or tablet. Using the free Wemo app, you can switch your lights on and off and set worry-free schedules no matter where you are. The Wemo Light Switch also functions like a normal switch: simply press the switch to toggle your lights on or off.
Wemo WiFi Light Switch
Control from Anywhere
Wemo Light Switch lets you wirelessly control plugged-in devices from anywhere. Simply use the free Wemo App to control your lights from the couch, the coffee shop, or the Caribbean.
Set Schedules and Timers
With Wemo Light Switch, you can set worry-free schedules for your lights. Using the free Wemo app, you can schedule a light to turn on at sunset, or keep your house comfortable by scheduling the ceiling fan to turn on before you arrive.
Protect your Home
Using Wemo Light Switch’s 'Away Mode,' you can create the illusion that you’re home even when you’re away. 'Away Mode' turns lights on and off in a random pattern.
Group and Control
Wemo gives you another level of wireless control over your Wemo devices with its long-press feature. You can group multiple Wemo devices together and configure them to respond to a 2-second button press---allowing you to control multiple Wemos with a single press.
Works with Apple HomeKit
Wemo is compatible with Apple HomeKit. Simply connect Wemo Bridge (sold separately) to your router, add it to the Apple Home app, and control your Wemo lights using the Apple Home app and Siri on an iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or HomePod.
Works with Amazon Alexa
Wemo works seamlessly with Alexa to give you hands-free voice control over your lights. Enable the Wemo skill and pair Wemo Light Switch with Alexa to switch your lights on and off with just the power of your voice.
Works with the Google Assistant
Wemo works with the Google Assistant, allowing you to control your lights using your Google Home devices, your Android or iPhone, or any other device with built-in Google Assistant support. You’ll enjoy seamless, intuitive voice control over any device that’s connected to Wemo Light Switch.
More Features with IFTTT
'If This, Then That' is a free web-based service that lets you do amazing things with your Wemo. Turn lights and ceiling fans on before you get home or off when you leave. With IFTTT, Wemo Light Switch can even flash the lights when your favorite team scores a goal.
|Mini||Insight Switch||Light Switch||Dimmer||Light Switch 3-Way|
|WiFi Enabled/Control From Anywhere||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Voice||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Control In-Wall Lights/Fans||On/Off||Dimmable||On/Off|
|No Hub Required||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Kasa Smart Light Switch by TP-Link, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4Ghz WiFi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, UL Certified, 1-Pack (HS200), White
Kasa Smart Light Switch by TP-Link,Single Pole,Needs Neutral Wire,2.4Ghz WiFi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Assistant,UL Certified, 3-Pack(HS200P3)
Wemo Wi-Fi Light Switch 3-Way 2-Pack Bundle - Control Lighting from Anywhere, Easy In-Wall Installation, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple HomeKit (WLS0403-BDL)
Gosund Smart Light Switch, in-Wall WiFi Smart Switch That Works with Alexa and Google Home, No Hub Required, Neutral Wire Needed, Single-Pole 15A, ETL and FCC Listed,4 Pack White
|Sold By||Focus Camera LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TanTan Direct|
|Item Dimensions||5.10 x 3.31 x 1.70 inches||1.50 x 3.30 x 5.00 inches||4.60 x 2.60 x 6.70 inches||1.60 x 1.70 x 4.10 inches||4.72 x 2.75 x 1.29 inches|
Software requirements : Android 4.4 or higher , iOS 9 or higher and neutral wire required which replaces single pole switch and the product is not compatible with 3-way (multi-location control) switches and always works with your existing single/double/multi-switch rocker-style plates and also the product is not designed to work with metal face plates
Open box returned to store but brand new.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Install failed in connection of phone app to device now device basically cannot connect to anything and cannot been seen on network. Reset switch, phone, turned off power, nothing works just blinking green wifi symbol then blinking orange wifi symbol then solid green then poof.
My favorite answer from them is to move it closer to router, a light switch hahahahahaha BTW my wifi is super strong so that aint it either.
Setting this up properly does require some networking knowledge and how to properly implement security. The switches both work on hidden and broadcasted SSID Wifi networks. Half of my switches work on the hidden SSID and the other half are connected to the broadcasted SSID. They do support security password keys, but if you want an extra layer of protection, turn on your router/basestation's MAC address control to enable only recognized and authorized devices access to your wireless network.
I have assigned static IP address to these switches by way of their MAC addresses, to avoid IP conflict when power cycling happens to my router. This is the general rule for all of my stay-at-home devices.
My eleventh switch will be arriving tomorrow. The first switch I bought in 2013 is still working to this day. All switches are still working reliably.
Works perfectly with NEST thermostat, Amazon Echo and IFTTT.
Update Dec 2017
1. The WEMO App first lets you name each switch and then allows you to set up "Rules" for unattended on/off times to a switch or a group of switches. So that a switch or a group of switches will turn on/off at a scheduled time.
2. The Amazon Alexa App allows you to first create intelligent named "Groups" of switches, such as "Exterior Lights", "Interior Lights", "Living Room Lights", so you can use voice control to address them in a meaningful way. "Alexa, turn off Living Room Lights" or "Alexa, turn off All Lights."
3. IFTTT will integrate all the functionality of your smart devices with WEMO and ALEXA (NEST and others too). i.e. The GPS in a smart phone can be used to create an invisible fence that can turn WEMO switches on/off as you pass in/out of its perimeter. My living room lights and exterior lights come on when I'm about half a mile from home. NEST can also sense I'm coming home and start cooling/heating the house. The are thousands of "recipes" ready to use.
With these three Apps together, there are thousands of possibilities to automate your home if you are willing to experiment. These are just some of the ways I use mine.
Update March 2018
1. Recently purchased the Wemo Mini Smart Plug to make the uplights in the kitchen cabinets smart. Set up was easy but I first had to add the switch's MAC address to my basestation before connecting to one of my home's SSIDs.
2. That makes twelve switches and all are active and functioning as you can see.
3. The Wemo App is very laggy, but luckily with voice activation, I rarely launch the app except to take screenshots. I use Alexa's voice recognition instead. The Mac version of the app needs to support higher resolution displays like the Android one does.
Coudn't get a signal from it. Tried everything.
Emailed customer service no reply.
Chatted with them. They spent 45 minutes with me before they asked me to disassemble my light switch. I had an electrician put it in. I PROBABLY could have done it, but after 45 minutes, after which they asked me to turn off and on my phone and then find another phone to check with, I wasn't about to start disassembling stuff.
Getting an RMA from them was like pulling teeth. Its been 10 minutes and I still don't have an email from them about the RMA (which is a whole other department that requires approval).
This is the kind of service I'd expect from a tiny chinese company no one has ever heard of. Now that I know Belkin is like this, you can believe I'll never buy anything from them again.
Top reviews from other countries
I switched to TP-Link and had no problems, have another 2 on order to replace these ones.
Even now one of the switches consistently would drop connection and unpair, even though I have a small home and this switch is pretty close to the router. Wemo tech support is GARBAGE- I used the app twice to put in a support request ('would you like Wemo to contact you with your problem?') only for them to send me a generic 'case closed' email.
Would I still buy my 5 switches from them again? No.
Will never buy WEMO again.