Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 30, 2013
This beanie is very soft. And warm. I like the style. It's not very slouchy or oversized though. Of course you can tell that by looking at the pictures. What really bothers me is that it is NOT this dusty rose color shown that would have complemented my skin tone and gone with anything. It is a mauvish pink, with a lavender undertone. So it does not look good with my coloring at all.

I'm sure the other colors are closer; you can't misrepresent black, grey and white too much. I wish I had ordered the brown because it is a very soft, warm little hat. This will be a return or an exchange.

UPDATE: Seller was so great about exchanging for the brown hat. The brown is a little darker than it looks on my screen, but I really like it and am glad I made the exchange instead of a return. After actually wearing it I've found it has just enough slouch to look hip but also keeps your head warm while doing it. Stays on well and so comfy I've been sleeping in it on cold nights. The brown gets 5 stars.
on March 4, 2014
On my screen the light rose is more of a dusty rose, but in person it is very very pink- like a very pink rosé wine color. Also, the description of the hat says it's slouchy, but it's more like a normal beanie. I have an average sized head but it's still smaller than I expected. Doesn't "slouch" at all. Maybe on my little sister it'd be slouchy and she is 5. That being said, it's still a good hat. Its VERY HIGH QUALITY and very cute but just not the style I was looking for. Luckily, it being very pink and the coincidence of it being valintines day when I got the package- I gave it to my mother as a gift. She absolutely adores the hat so even though I don't wear it myself, I am still happy with the purchase.
on January 1, 2015
I knew the color would be a bit different from the picture based on the other reviews, but I was expecting a bit brighter color. It is a muted dusty rose color. Nice and understated, but they really need to update that picture. Otherwise this is my new favorite winter hat. It fits my head perfectly and stays on. Mine was not tight like a beanie as some of the other reviewers encountered, but has a nice slouch to it and is very warm. Finally, something I found particularly great was that it does not make my hair frizz as much as other hats. Great hat. I will likely be buying more in different colors.
on March 19, 2014
I ordered this same hat a few months ago, and I wrote a positive review because it, like this one, was soft, comfortable, and attractive. However, after only a few weeks of wearing it, the stitching that holds the top of the hat together in a kind of whirl came undone, and I had a hat with a large unsewn hole in the top. Fortunately, a customer service rep allowed me to return it, and I now have a second one, which seems to be holding up so far. (It looked as if the machine stitching of the first one wasn't done right, and it all came undone.)

I like this one, too, so I'm hoping it holds up better.
on December 13, 2012
Everything about this hat is just perfect. It's light rose color goes with just about anything and the size is just right for me. It's very warm and of good quality yarn. Made well.I get plenty of compliments on it. I will be getting more in other colors now that I know how it fits and looks. Quick shipping, too!.
on November 21, 2013
I have a big head but this knit beanie is stretchy enough to fit and keep me warm. The slight slouch is very trendy, and I love it so much I bought another. It also keeps the hair out of my face.
on February 23, 2014
When I received this hat I loved it right away especially how soft it was. I say was because my daughter walked in and took it. She reminded me that I lost her college hat. I did not love her college hat but she was right so I am buying another one. But I love love this color. It's unusual between a pink and mauve which I love. So I'm hoping the purple one will appeal to her and I can get this one back. Or maybe the purple will be an unusual color I won't want to give it up. As far as the slouchy look don't get the problem the hat looks stylish on my daughter. In my opinion that is really all that matters. Very few knit hats can say that.
on November 8, 2014
Very disappointed with the color. It's more like a lavender/rose/mauve color. Much darker and not the cute light color in the pictures :'( However, I still do like the color and it fits a little interesting. Its not a beanie type hat as shown, It's a little big, but just makes your head look longer kind of like an alien. I still like it though, and i just pull the hat down in the back to make it seem like a beanie. Would have given more stars if it was true to color and size depicted, but you get what you get for the cheap price.
on October 30, 2014
I just received my hat and i love the fit, quality and the way it slouches but the color is so awfully purple / pink - "spilled redwine on a white carpet a few years ago red" - i might have to return or exchange for another color. Awful color..... bad......
on December 15, 2014
like some others have said, the color is not like the picture at all. it's a lot darker. the color can look different in different lightings, but it still would barely look like how it is in the picture. it's also not slouchy at all, it's too small for it to be. honestly i kinda wanna try to wet it and stretch it as it dries to see if it will be slouchier.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.