|Sale:||$19.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- As seen on the Today Show.
- Adjustable length fits all sizes. Lift Zipper up on back of tie to adjust length!
- Light Up Tie has 3 Modes: On, Blinking, and Off.
- Battery Pack Included (which takes one AAA battery). Battery Pack attaches to the back of the tie with velcro.
- Perfect for Parties, Prom, Festivals, Gifts, and more!
Customers who bought this item also bought
We guarantee you will have more fun wearing the light up tie than the person not wearing one. Our light up neckties come in Blue, White, Lime Green, and Pink. We have Red light up ties coming in soon! Our light up ties come with an adjustable zipper strap, so one size fits all! The light up neck tie is made with EL wire and is powered by a AAA battery pack. The battery pack is velcroed to the back of the necktie, so it's perfectly hidden! Light Up Ties are such a conversation starter, check out this testimonial from one of our customers: "So yea. Wore my neon green tie out last night. Amazing conversation starter. Everyone loved it, and me! Thanks!" - Dan, Electric Styles Customer
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.7 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00MX6CZRA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 21, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
You can make it flash or burn steady. The AA batteries required mean you can wear it for quite awhile. The party where this was worn was 6+ hours and the batteries never gave out. Took it to a second Party that went from 5Pm until 2AM and the batteries STILL kept going. (Maybe it was the energizer brand I used?)
The nylon used to keep the neon piping attached to the tie element is not likely to hold up for too long but, the price is not that expensive. And the look works!
Had tons of compliments and questions on where to buy these fun ties. Will buy them again in more colors.
There are two things to watch out for...
1. It is not a full length tie. I would say it is closer to being the size of a kids tie. The description says you can adjust the length, but they are referring to the part that goes around your next....so you can adjust the length to fit over a bigger head. I solved this "short tie" problem by leaving it loose around my neck (but that worked for the type of dance we were doing).
2. It does not show up at all in bright light. As I was backstage or in hallways, the neon purple glowed brilliantly. Out on stage, with all the stage lights shining, you just couldn't see the light at all. I would imagine for a school event --- dance, football game, etc. --- you would be fine, but not at the gym all lit up.
The EL itself is a nice bold blue, and very bright. The tie was slightly warped from shipping, but I was able to flatten it out with some heavy books.