Ring Light Webcam Mount,Webcam Light Stand for Logitech C922x,C930e,C920,C922,C930,C925e,C615,Brio 4K - Acetaken
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MULTI PURPOSE: Ring Light Webcam Mount Able to make videos at night or take great selfie picture in dark areas with this ringlight. Excellent tool for creating live videos/recording with smartphone or computer, perfect video rig for Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, FaceTime, live.me, live.ly, Twitch, musical.ly,.
- FLEXIBLE: 24.2 inch gooseneck arm that can bend to any shape, 360 degree rotating lazy bracket clip. Adjust to any angle for livestream, live broadcast, lives show, selfie or video chat, or works as music light stand, desk tabletop lamp.
- RINGLIGHT: Has multiple hue and brightness settings to get just the right look. Just choose from the 3 light color and 10 level brightness for your preferred uses -- make-up, lay flat, selfie photos taking, dark scenery vlogging etc.
- PORTABILITY: Ring Light Webcam Mount Easy control on cord to power on/off or switch to the lighting mode you prefer. USB Powered, works well with multiple devices - PC, Laptop, Battery Bank. And you can carry the mini ringlight anywhere since it is extremely portable for being so lightweight!
- PHONE BRACKET: Width that ranges up to 3.5 inch, compatible with almost ALL smartphones with or without a case, suitable for iPhone 7 plus, 7, 8, 8 plus, X, 6, 6s, 5, 5s, /Samsung Note 8, S8/LG.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Webcam Light Stand Features: ✔ Hand Free – clamp on table/desk/bed and rotate any angle to free your hands ✔ 3 Light Color - white, warm yellow, warm yellow + white ✔ 10-Level Brightness – optimize your lighting source as best ✔ 360 degree adjustable – easily rotate the swivel ball head for ideal viewing ✔ Universal Phone Holder – works with all iPhone/Samsung smartphones up to 3.6 inch wide ✔ USB Powered - no battery needed, long USB cable (55 inch) ensure sufficient reach from your USB charger ✔ Multifunction – works both as photography ring light and table lamp, or even monolights
- Specifications: Light Source Power: 12W Clamp Material: Carbon Steel Power Supply: USB 5V
- What you get: 1x Webcam Light Stand; 1x Phone bracket; 1x webcam adapter sets; Fit for webcams: Logitech C925e; Logitech C922x; Logitech C930e; Logitech C922; Logitech C930; Logitech C920; Logitech C615; Logitech Brok 4K;
Perfect use on Gopro Cameras
Can use on your Gopro Hero 7 6 5 4 3+ 2 1 Session!
Easy to change it.
Perfect use on Live Streaming, Online Course(Lesson), Youtube, Video Recording,etc
USB Power Supply
Multi Power Supply Choice, Can use on Laptop, Notebook, Power Bank, USB charger,Computer,etc...
Easy Changing Adapter
Easy for Changing the head adapter for your device.
It can work on Gopro cameras, Logitech Webcams, Cell phones,Compact Cameras.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm a variety streamer on Twitch and this little guy has proven itself invaluable in my streaming setup. It's PERFECT for art streams! At me desktop it sits clamped to a cabinet next to my desk and the goose necks do a great job keeping the ring light and my Logitech C922x just out of frame of my other face cam that lives on a monitor. If you're looking to add variety to your streaming setup this is a great solution for multiple camera angles. It's a great alternative to scissor arm setups and using it for art streams is where the ring light truly shines (pun intended). I just move the goose necks below frame of my face cam & have both the ring light and the camera pointed right at the sculpture or whatever other art I'm working on. That means with a little OBS cropping of my cameras I can have this guy holding the camera pointed at my desk, another camera keeping me in frame with a green screen, and behind that I can have a small slideshow of other art I've done as well as a desktop capture so folks can also see whatever reference I've using. This thing is GREAT for recording or live streaming any desktop based artwork or just off at a different angle so you can have multiple camera angles in gaming streams! It's light in weight, the goose necks are pretty strong and can hold a webcam, phone, or small point and shoot at just about any angle, and the ring light is just bright enough to serve as advertised. I wouldn'd use the ring light as my only light source for a face cam while streaming but it can help just a tad with the shadows when paired with even a super cheap lighting setup like mine (literally a pair of 40 watt CFL Fovitec product photography lights). This thing is a great addition to an existing streaming setup, and great for recording time lapse of desktop artwork.
First: The clamp easily slides under the weight of the arms without adding a camera.
Second: I'm supposed to turn my camera around the screw? The camera whose chord is wound around my desk and will kink if i spin it several times to attach it to this POS?
Third: The light stopped functioning after 8 hours! I have never had a product break so fast.
Fourth: I'm still waiting on my refund, so this isn't just a malfunctioning product, they've wasted my time as well. I would have been better off buying one of their competitor's products.
The bad: this thing WILL NOT stay in place if you adjust it. The clamp is extremely weak. Seems to hold okay if you don't touch it. The range of motion for the light is pretty good, but for the webcam it is ABYSMAL. Luckily, I was able to get it to work with my set up, but I imagine with many set ups it won't work well at all.
It's just OK. It does the job but I can tell it's not going to be a long term solution for my needs.
Top international reviews
The circle light is only small but puts out light
Came super quick!