Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on September 28, 2014
Although it took several days longer to arrive than I had anticipated, it was worth the wait.
Some of the reviews worried me, but I purchased the item that was sold by and shipped by Amazon and I have no doubt that this is the authentic product. Even after a very light application, it is extremely long lasting - well over 12 hours of fragrance.
on March 24, 2014
I don't know how to
Feel about
This one. I went into sephora to get a sample of
The perfum before buying bc it was over 50$ I wanted to make sure the smell would
Last & as I expected it did! So I ordered this one online for 10$ cheaper I received it and I'm really convinced I got a fake. Which is really disappointing to me the perfume is like 99% water or something bc it does not last not even 10 mins!!!!!! You have to spray a couple of times to even smell it! Never buying perfume online ever again I'll rather spend the extra money to get the real one. So disappointing
VINE VOICEon December 5, 2013
We worried that this was a knock-off when purchasing it off my mother's Christmas wish list. Fortunately, however, if it is a knock-off she says she can't tell and is very happy. She was missing her Light Blue and is excited to have it back.
on June 21, 2017
fresh and subtle scent
on March 27, 2017
Thanks!
on June 22, 2014
I love the smell of the Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Toilette, light blue. It is so delicate and perfect for summer. I am concerned as to whether mine is the real deal or not. It doesn't seem to hold the scent for very long, where the sample bottle they gave me in the store does. I also read your reviews on how many people felt they were scammed and got a fake bottle of cologne, and wondering if I too was scammed.. I think from now on I'll pay full price and be satisfied knowing I got the real stuff...a lesson learned.."buyer beware".
on December 31, 2014
This perfume has to be a fake. I say this because I had an old bottle and compared the bottles. This bottle had a yellow tint to it. I have been buying this perfume for years but in a store. I saw the price and didn't even think it was too good too be true. I feel duped but I should have read the reviews. The positive ones HAVE to be from the seller. Because there is no way this product is the real deal. Don't waste your money. Spend the extra $20 on the real deal.
on April 1, 2014
Believe it or not, I was turned on to this fragrance by my finace who wears the men's version. I have always loved the way it smelled on him, so I went out on a limb and tried the women'sversion and fell in love all over again! Since I've started wearing it, I get so many compliments from everyone, including total strangers. I absolutely love this fragrance! I'm already on my second bottle and getting ready to order my third!
If you like light, fresh and crisp frangrances that are not overwhelming or musky, this is the fragrance for you.
on May 6, 2016
My favorite scent! I've smelled like light blue for 15 year :)
on December 13, 2014
Fake. I bought this for my mom. She always gets this at the mall which cost more than what I paid for this. Apparently there is a reason, this "toilet water" is a fake. What a waste of money. Now i have to go buy her the real thing as she would not even bother to spray this on. Now I use it as a bathroom air freshener. Unfortunately even Febreze does a good job than this piece of crap. Save yourself $50 and go get the real thing at Macy's or Nordstrom.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.