|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 2.5 x 4.2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||93S01F*2|
Lightfox 2Pcs 4Inch 18W Flood Cree LED Light Bar Offroad Pods Lights 4wd LED Driving Lamp Work Light Bulb Fog Lights for Truck Pickup Jeep SUV ATV UTV Waterproof, 2 Years Warranty
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Flood Beam : 2×18W 4Inch high intensity CREE LED chips and patented reflector provides super broad viewing area, 60° flood beam can provide super broad viewing area
- Powerful Cooling Performance: The heat-skin use aluminum alloy die-casting material with high thermal conductivity, which is much better for heat dissipation than normal light
- Premium Quality: Designed to project light on extreme distance for offroad ultimate vision, high luminous efficiency, long life, longevity can be as high as 50, 000 hours
- Universal Fitment: Come with necessary accessories for easy installation, adjustable mounting structure can be applied to any kind of cars, different types of trucks, motorcycles, buses, ATVs, SUVs, boats, construction equipment and many Off-road vehicles
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We are committed to business integrity quality after-sales guarantee! Products were ertified by RoHS, CE, FCC and IP67, 2 years warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
2 Pack - EPAuto 4" 18W 1260lm Cree LED Light Bar Spot Beam Waterproof Mount for SUV / Boat / Jeep / Van / ATV / SUV / Offroad
LED Lights Bar 4" 18W 1800LM Spot Light Bar Work Lamp Great for Off-Road Jeeps SUVs Boats and More - 6000K White Light Color Temperature Waterproof (2 PCS)
Coocheer 2PCS 18W 6500K Waterproof 6LED 1800lm Spot beam Light Bar Car Work ATV Off Road Fog Driving Lamp For Trucks Pickup Jeep SUV ATV UTV Boat
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Offroad 4×4||EPFamily Direct||KanSmart||coocheer|
|Light Source Type||LED||led||LED||LED|
|Size||2Pcs 18W Flood||—||4" 18W 2PCS||—|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
18W LED LIGHT BAR
- Indoor Uses: Garden Lighting, Backyard Lighting
- Notices: You need to use a transformer to convert the voltage to 12V DC before indoor uses
- Outdoor Uses: Back Up Light, Off Road Lighting, Truck, Trailer Interior and Exterior Lighting, Construction Lighting, Boat Lighting
- The Wiring harness needs to be used under relevant voltages
- Please match the wiring hardness with correct operating voltage
- 2×18W Flood LED Work Light
- 2×Adjustable Mounting Brackets Screws Set
Waterproof Rating：IP67 means they are 100% dustproof and able to protect against water immersion -- more than 1 m water over 30 minutes
- Power: 18 W(Per Unit)
- Beam Type: Beam: Flood Beam 60°
- Operating Voltage: DC 9-32V
- Operating Lumens Output: 1440-1800LM
- Color Temperature: Pure White 6000K
- Waterproof Rate: IP67
- Working temperature: -40~85 Degree centigrade
- Dimension: Approx 99*73*107mm/ 3.9*2.87*4.2inch
- Material: Diecast aluminum housing
- Mounting Bracket: Adjustable mounting structure can be applied to any kind of cars
- Lifetime：Above 50,000 hours life time
Efficient Heat Dissipation
The combination of high-grade heat conduction silicone gel, special designed die-cast aluminum and efficient cooling system provides excellent heat dissipation effect.
Deep Cone Technology
The technology makes our light bars a longer beam. Special designed beam cup broden wider illumination range, and allows you to see the left and right more clearly.
Super Bright Flood Beam
The flood beam in the picture can be seen more wider than spot beam and combo beam, so it can broden our vision in the dark and keeps our safety in rugged road and narrow pasaageway. so its your best choice for you when you drive in the narrow dark road.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bottom line: don’t buy these.
One thing to note: the lights are not side specific (there is no right/left orientation). This is fine, although I almost installed the first one "upside down" and with the wiring facing up. I presume this would have increased the likelihood of water penetration at that point of the light.
I installed these on the back of my 3rd generation 4Runner to give me the option of throwing light out the back for setting up camp in the dark. I did not want them wired to the back up lights so I ran wire from the battery, through the firewall, and down the interior of the vehicle before diving the wire back under the vehicle in the cargo area (where the wiring for the tow package came out). It was a little labor intensive running wire that far but the wiring of the lights themselves was basic and relatively easy. This way I can turn on the rear lights independent of which gear my vehicle is in. I can also turn the lights on even when the vehicle is off.
I purchased a 20-amp rated Daystar switch for the dash and wired the lights directly through the switch, without a relay. I did put an inline fuse in between the battery and the switch however. These draw such a small amount of current (amperage) that a relay wasn't necessary. I estimate these are drawing less than 3 amps--the switch can handle that fine. Some might argue otherwise, but it's working great.
These work fantastic for giving me light out the back. They would also work well as extra back up lights or for hooking up to a trailer in the dark. My only regret thus far is that I didn't install them far enough back under my vehicle to protect them from rubbing on rough terrain. I crossed a dry creek bed and dragged the driver's side light on the ground once already. Bent the mounting bracket a bit, and scratched the aluminum light housing a little, but it still works great. I just bent the bracket back into place and continued on.
The brackets that come with these lights are fine and give plenty of room for angling the lights as desired. Unfortunately for how I wanted to install them, the brackets would not work. I made home-made ones from some Simpson construction ties. These are commonly used to hold the frames of houses together and are readily available for cheap at most home hardware stores. I cut them to the length I wanted and bent them to a right angle with my hammer and a solid work bench as a support. It might also be a good idea to paint them to protect from effects of corrosion. I drilled two small holes in my trailer hitch supports (3/16 I believe). Hopefully the picture shows the setup well enough. Add some zip-ties and wire protection and, voila, done!
This is not correct -- at 12V, they draw 0.75 A, which multiplies out to 9W. Note that most car batteries are a little higher (13V or so) which will make the wattage go up marginally, but they are 9-10W each, summing to 18W.
Also, I got these because they are small, and they're good for that! But don't expect them to help you drive in darkness with a real car; the flood light is useful for small applications, but not for typical automotive uses. You'll want something bigger for that. (Not surprising, given the affordable cost!)
Finally, while they are small, they are surprisingly heavy. The good news with that is that they are not flimsy at all!