Lightimetunnel 165W Dimmable LED Aquarium Light Full spectrum Hood Lighting for LPS SPS Coral Reef Fish Tank
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Lightimetunnel LED aquarium lights using top quality 45mil 3w Bridgelux and Epileds chips to ensure high brightness & high light penetration to maximize absorption of the lighting. They add a delightful visual display to your aquarium and are beneficial to grow plants.
- Our aquarium light covers the 120 degree LEDs with top quality acrylic lens, ensure higher light efficiency and remarkable color uniformity. It gives you a vibrant color for a luxurious feel. With a high resolution and low power consumption design, this LED Lighted bulb is born to give your aquarium a dynamic appearance and memorable experience.
- Our Aquarium LED light features an efficient light spectrum that makes the LPS/SPS coral/reef/fish/plant enjoy healthy growing. The eye-catching light wavelength include: red 660nm, blue 460nm, purple 430nm, royal blue 450nm, green 520nm, warm white and cool white. This LED light for aquarium lights up your aquarium for a modern look!
- Dimmable & 2 channels for setting lighting to stimulate daytime and moonlight. It is functionally designed with the dimmer that allows you to adjust the power adding or reducing the light as needed, creates a special inspiring atmosphere for your fish tanks and will attract a lot of compliments to you.
- Suitable for freshwater/saltwater 24″*24″*24" fish/coral tank, the Lightimetunnel led aquarium lights are factory direct sell and provide an easy after-sale maintenance. You can buy them with confidence knowing that they are top quality and come with a 12 months worry-free warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lightimetunnel is a professional led aquarium light manufacturer.
This led aquarium light uses high bright 45mil Bridgelux white leds and 45mil Epistar blue leds emitting 30% more lighting than other leds in the market.In addition, the light covers the 120 degree leds with top quality acrylic lens, maximizing the light absorption and light efficiency
The spectrum is developed after continuous tests and upgreades, creating a nature light environment for healthy growing of coral/reef/fish/plant.
White lighting promote the photosynthesis of aquatic plants and make water look very clear.
Red lighting promote the growth of fish and make them look more colorful.
Blue lighting makes the water clear and vivid as the sea water and is suitable for the growth of coral,Polyodon spathala etc. Meanwhile, blue lighting helps produce the vitamin D3, promote the absorption of calcium for coral and makes them bright in color
Two Dimmers, two power cords and two on/off switches to control the 2 channels separately
Channel 1 (28 LEDs): Cool white, warm white, red 660nm, green 520nm
Channel 2 (27 LEDs): Blue 460nm, purple 410nm, royal blue 450nm
Dimensions: 15.8 x 8.4 x 2.4 inches
One light is ideal for 24x24x24" tank
Weight: 7.9 pounds
LED chips: 55pcs*3watt
LED Brand: Bridgelux/Epiled
Actual power Consumption: 110W+/-3%
Worldwide Voltage: AC100~240V
View Angle of LEDs: 120 degree
suitable for a 20 to 50 Gallon tank
If any quality problems, please get in touch with us firstly, problems will be solved asap.
1 x 165W LED aquarium light
1x Hanging Kits
2 x Power Cords(US Standard 110V grounded 3 prong plug)
Our led aquarium light,with powerful fan and ultra-quiet blower,was exactly what you were looking for.Benefited from the new UL-approved fans+Aluminum heat-conducting plate design,effectively prolong the lifetime of the aquarium light.
High quality 45mil 3w Bridgelux and Epistar leds. The large size of the leds makes the led has better light dissipation, reduce the light loss and extend the lifespan of the lights.
Adopt isolate and stable power supplies design,safe in use and easy to maintain.Don’t worry about the coral/reef/fish/plant will be damaged because of the unstable light caused by the inferior power supplies.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lightimetunnel||VIPARSPECTRA||MarsHydro||Hyber Grow||Amazon.com||LEDGLE|
|Item Dimensions||2.36 x 15.75 x 8.35 in||8.5 x 16 x 2.4 in||8.35 x 15.75 x 2.48 in||8.3 x 15.7 x 2.4 in||3.5 x 46.8 x 0.44 in||2.6 x 15.8 x 8.4 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The lights that I purchased appeared to be good value at the price point. After about one month the dimmer switch stopped working on the white set of lights. It keeps me from setting the light intensity which is a critical item for my reef salt water tank.
The lights work great! My corals love it! I even started growing sps recently and I have seen great growth from them while useing these light. I highly recommend that you purchase these as a affordable choice that truly does exactly what it should. Make corals happy! Hats off to this product and the company.
I added an image as well, FYI, the lights are only at 6% power in the image, as they just kicked on for the day.
This light would be even better if they had different mounting hardware that allowed for vertical adjustment (similar to hobbiebug euphotica) although this can easily be fixed with rachet rope.
On the back, there are 2 buttons,2 knobs and 2 sockets. One button, one knob and one socket are a group and control half of the leds.That is, the colors could be adjusted separately, which makes it sense to simulate sunshine, I guess. Moreover'light is amazing extremely bright and runs quietly.
I run it at the low setting for 4 hours, then set at 70% blue and 45% white for 7 hours, and finally go back to the low setting for 3 hours, before turning them off for the night.The corals and fishes seem to grow happier with this lighting,the tank looks more beautiful.
In a word,it is a impressive aquarium light'I’m 100% satisfied with it!
Note: they cast an array of colors, not the even, stark daylight look I was used to. My wife lives the colorful new look, I'm getting used to it. Also, the spread seems to be a bit narrower front to back. Perhaps a trade-off for the depth penetration.
Using 3, ~6" above the surface, on a 210-gallon display tank.
Most recent customer reviews
Customer service is A+.Read more