2 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Mini Ball Head for Photo, Video, Lighting and VR, works with iPhone, Android, Smartphone, Action Camera, Digital Camera, HTC Vive, has All Metal Construction and 1/4"-20 Mounts, Supports 2 lbs / 1 kg
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.00 (19%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Change position on the fly and lock it in place with the single-action control knob
- Pivot channel lets you tilt your device 90 degrees
- Full range of motion lets you swivel 360 degrees
- Compatible with tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, preview monitors, flashes, other filming accessories or gear, VR device setups and stands that use 1/4"-20 UNC mounts / threads
- Use with cell phones, compact cameras, GoPro, action cams or any camera weighing less than 2 lbs. / 1 kg. [DO NOT USE WITH DSLR CAMERAS]
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The Vonjean mini ball head is versatile enough to be used in mobile photography and VR setups. Its precise control over position and angle lets you maneuver your device into any position.
It provides you with 360 degrees of swivel and a pivot channel lets you tilt your device 90 degrees.
The Vonjean mini ball head can be attached to tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, or anything with 1/4" - 20 UNC mounts/threads.
Load Capacity: 2.2 lbs / 1 kg
Mount/Thread Size: 1/4” - 20
Height: 1.81 inches / 46 mm
Width: 1.42 inches / 36 mm
Weight: 0.71 ounces / 20 grams
Base Diameter: 0.93 inches / 23.5 mm
Smartphones with Adapters,
GoPro, Sony, & YI Action Cams,
Works with HTC Vive Base Station and Oculus Rift VR setups that include light stands, MDW holders and more!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well this head does astonishing well on some things but then in other basic areas it does come up lacking. I think the best thing about this is the cam locking system. No more over tightening a screw and then damaging the inner surface so you no longer have a smooth rotation. And because of this the ball movement is silky smooth provided you keep it clean. Here is a issue though. The unit's base is held in to the cam and ball socket with a roll pin so the bottom does not rotate. That means if you install it onto a tripod with a solid 1/4" bolt you have to rotate the tripod if you want to line up a shot with the ball in the 90 degree position. I do not know if this is even designed to rotate around the base.
If this mini ball head could rotate at the base but still keep the cam locking function with the excellent to use large adjuster knob, it would in my opinion be the best one out there. We all have different requirements, but for me this one just ticks all the boxes except for not rotating around the base. This leaves me with using the Giottos MH1304-110C as my go to mounting solution for the moment. Just don't over tighten that one or you WILL damage it.