|Item Weight||16 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||13.1 x 4.6 x 2.3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||800 Lumen|
|Special Features||Easy to Install|
Consider these available items
Under Cabinet Lighting, Teckin Dimmable Under Counter Lights, LED Closet Light with Ultra Slim Linkable Light Bars for Cupboard Kitchen Wardrobe Shelf Stairway,Daylight Nature 4000K, 3 Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Finish Type||Cabinet light|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ❗❗attention: Ac Adapter Can Only Connect to the Left Side of the Led Strip (Teckin Logo Printed)
- ENERGY-SAVING LED LIGHTING which covers the entire underside of the wall cabinet and therefore provides an even lighting, no dark or dead spots. As everyone knows LEDs consume 85% less energy and last up to 20 times longer than a regular incandescent bulb.
- DIMMABLE UNDER CABINET LIGHTING rotary dimmer is ON/OFF type of switch. If you want to adjust the brightness level, You can choose a brightness you want to change.
- EASY TO INSTALL. With the user manual, You can install cabinet lighting in minutes.
- ADEQUATE BRIGHTNESS for your kitchen. You can experience enough brightness when you are working in the kitchen.
- TECKIN will guarantee this product for 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty. If you encounter any problem or need support, please feel free to contact us directly. We offer free replacement service anytime and for any reason if the light is defective.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TECKIN Under Cabinet LED Lighting
Bright 800lm & Saving 88% Energy
The whole brightness of this cabinet lighting is 800lm that is equivalent to a 100W incandescent bulb, using 12W LED only which will save you 88% of energy cost.
DIMMABLE LED LIGHTING
You can choose any brightness level (0%-100%). The last brightness setting will be remembered, no need to adjust every time.
Widely used LED Light Bar
TECKIN 12W，4000K LED Under Counter Light makes super bright White light, let you see clearly in the darkness
Perfect match With your kitchen, closet, vanity, sink, desk, pantry, garage, worktop, countertop, jewelry case, wardrobe, etc.
Power Consumption: 12W
Cabinet Lighting * 3, Plastic Connectors * 2, Cable Connectors * 2
Mounting Brackets * 6, Screws * 6, 3M Stickers * 6
Wire Clips * 4, AC Adapter * 1, User Manual * 1
Compare with similar items
Please DO NOT install this light in high temperature place, otherwise, high temperatures will affect the adhesive strip, and then the light will slide easily.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got 3 lights packed in a small box and each of the lights has double sided tape already installed. This light kit comes with 3 separate 18cm light strips, a dimmer, an adapter and two different kinds of connectors for attaching one strip to the other.
I installed these light bars within 10 minutes. As the 3M tape can really only be used once before it becomes permanent, I'd recommend planning out where you want them installed before mounting them. Please make sure you have the lights lined up where you want them as the adhesive tape works very well. My work in the kitchen becomes so convenient with these because it perfectly illuminates the dark areas that the ceiling light cannot reach. Will definitely buy these again for my wardrobe so that I can find my clothing quickly in the dark.
They come in a small package, but they will help light your darkest hour. Haha!
If you're looking for a cabinet lighting to light the inside of your closet or kitchen this would work great.
What I really love is that you don't need to keep up with the remote. Lets face it...most people don't want funky flashy lighting under their cabinet right? So those modes are basically a waste.
Instead you just press the special button and hold to dim/brighten to exactly what you want. Awesome!
NOTE: Keep in mind that you want to ensure the FIRST connection (input from the plugin) goes to the side with the touch-button. If you plug it into the other side like I did, then the light will stay stuck at full brightness and the button wont work. Then you daisy chain that light to the next in series and so on.
The color is a nice warm white which is perfect for cabinets. This may also be used for backlighting shelves or the INSIDE of cabinets. I already had under-cabinet lighting and used these panels at the very back of each of 3 shelves that I had installed in the kitchen.