Lightingsky 12V 10.8W 180 LEDs 1080 Lumens LED Submersible Fishing Light Underwater Fish Finder Lamp with 5m Cord
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.17. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Attract prawns, squid and fish to your favourite spot with these super bright led fishing lights
- Squid self-illuminated green light and are more attracted to the green leds, where krill and phytoplankton are more attracted by blue LEDs. The white LEDs are a good general purpose fishing light
- 5 Sided LED Fishing Light (360 degree view)
- 10.8 watts, 180 SMD Super Bright LED Lights, 900 lumens brightness ultra-low battery consumption (runs 8 X Longer than halogen)
- 50,000 Hours of continuous use
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We recommend the following colors for these applications:
White for general purpose
Blue for prawns & Fish
Green for squid
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Small Compact, plenty bright, perfect for attracting bait,
first arrival are smaller fry, then(cast-net or dip-net catch-able)medium to large bait-size glass,spot-tail minnows
And IMO the all around best live-bait= 'Good Ole' *Threadfin Shad* :) :)
Only used about 5-times, since "Purchased 12V 10.8W (180 LEDs- but didn't actually count, sorry...lol) 900 Lumen (green) on October 14, 2017"
First time was about 4 hours, 6 feet under water No leaks, but added silicone sealant after Justin Case or just for "Peace of Mind" :)
Next 4 uses, work great, no leaks or any issues of condensation or fogginess So givin 5 Stars
Cons: It doesn't catch fish...lol
Pros: Attract's small fresh-live bait, to catch... To catch bigger fresh-live fish, to make into fresh-fish tacos :)
Just what the doctors ordered, so yes would recommend to a Friend...
" Have a Healthy+Prosperous *2018* "