4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
US ART SUPPLY Lightmaster 32.5" Extra Large(A2) 17"x24" LED Lightbox Board Ultra-Thin 3/8" Light Box Pad and 110V AC Power Adapter Dimmable LED with Measuring Overlay Grid & Circle Template/Protractor
|Brand||US Art Supply|
|Item Weight||4.8 Pounds|
|Control Type||Call Control|
About this item
- Lightmaster is a Professional Quality Ultra-Thin Light Tracing Pad with Dimmable Touch Button Technology
- Jumbo 17”x24” Working Surface, Lightweight and Ultra Thin 3/8" profile designed for easy portability
- Super Bright Energy Efficient Flicker-Free L.E.D. Lamps that are Maintenance Free and Last up to 50,000 Hours
- Ideal for Stenciling, 2D Animation, Calligraphy, Embossing, Scrapbooking, Tattoo Transferring, Sketching & Drawing, Sewing projects, Stained Glass, Quilting & More
- * 1-Year Unconditional Full Replacement Warranty *, Comes with 1(one) light pad, 1 (one) measuring overlay grid & 1 (one) circle template/protractor
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's light enough I may try to secure it to a drawing board or easel for working in color over a sketch on another piece of paper.
About to buy 17x24 clear plexiglass to protect top. Setting jaggedy things on it. Challenging to expose correctly, but that's ok. Photoshop to the rescue.
Super to finally be able to organize so many of my early punk + other slides and negs. I have two 8x10 traditional slide/neg lightboxes. Way too small and uneven lighting. This is heavenly in comparison!! Larger photo lightboxes cost at least twice and not even this large.
Maybe I'll use for tracing. I'm left handed, so I LOVE the on off switch waaaay up in the left corner. No chance I'll accidentally hit it. Love love love!!
Finally so affordable! Lightweight. GREAT deal. Gorgeous. Fun times!
Overall, when it works we are pleased with it.
This is a fantastic product. It is large, thin, reliable. The light is easily controlled, and dims gradually, so that you can have it any degree of brightness that you like,
It isn't heavy and I actually taped it to the underside of my glass-topped drafting table with packing tape. I lay large sheets of paper on the glass table, and this light shines through the top.
I will probably buy another one soon.