Dual Lightning Adapter for iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X, Assrid 2 in 1 iPhone 8 Adapter Splitter Cable Audio & Charge Port Converter support for Music, Charge and Call(Support iOS 11)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- DUAL FUNCTIONALITY: Our newest design Assrid Dual Lightning Adapter makes it possible to listen to Lightning Audio while charging your iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X
- REMOTE CONTROL & MICROPHONE: Supports remote control and microphone from Lightning Audio headphones. Also compatible with the Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- FAST CHARGING SPEED + AUDIO QUALITY: Using high-tech materials to make sure long lasting using and fast charging (2.1A MAX). The Lightning Audio + Charge supports up to 24bit 48kHz lossless output, and is compatible with the full ecosystem of Lightning Audio headphones
- MADE FOR iPhone + iPad: This cable has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone or iPad respectively, compatible with iPhone7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X, any Lightning device that runs iOS 10, iOS 11
- WARRANTY AND SUPPORT: Assrid's 7*24 online support standing by, worry-free 100% money-back guarantee, 2-Years Replacement Warranty and life-time technical support
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Muisic & Charging at the same time
The Assrid dual lightning adapter makes it possible to listen to Lightning Audio while charging your iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X.
Enjoy music or talk through Lightning Audio headphones while you charge. Use the amazing adapter anywhere, at home, at work, in the car or on the go.
Don't Worry, 3.5mm Headphones Users!
Compatible with Lightning Audio headphones and the Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter.
Fast Charging Speed
Using high-tech materials to make sure long lasting using and fast charging (2.1A MAX).
The Lightning Audio + Charge splitter supports up to 24bit 48kHz lossless output, and is compatible with the full ecosystem of Lightning Audio headphones.
MINI & SLIM
Only 12cm length with flexible TPE cable, works well with almost all types of cases, Convenient to Carry Out. You can put it into a backpack or handbag relievedly.
Made for iPhone + iPad
Made for iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X, any Lightning device that runs iOS 10 or later, especially the newest iOS 11.
Plug your headphones and charging cable in the corresponding interface, otherwise, the adapter will not work.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bad news is that it is a very cheap piece of hardware. It is simply a metal box with a plastic plug in each end. On one end, the plug contains a small circuit board with the SATA/USB conversion electronics and a place to connect the disk. This one is held in with screws. On the other end, is another plug that is held in just by tabs that fit into holes. However
1) There is NOTHING to hold the disk other than the connector on one end.
2) I'd guess that the disk end opposite the connector is supposed to be held by the plastic plug on that end, but it does not fit. Remember those tabs that fit into holes in the case? The block the disk from reaching the end where it (might) be held a bit more securely.
3) The metal case has no insulation. Since the disk is not being held up, it can drop onto the metal and potentially short some of the electronics. (Maybe not...it is at an angle, but lousy design anyway). I used it with the disk PC board facing up, so that the droop was harmless.
I would return this except that it will do what I want (just using to transfer from an old disk to a new on) and it is not expensive enough to be worth the trouble.
Edit: Well it works, but it has issues so I only bumped it up to 2 stars.
What ever you do, do NOT click eject or remove safely, just yank the plug out of it when the light stops blinking and is steady on for a few seconds, otherwise you will have to remove the hard disk, plug it into your computers internal connection or an adapter device you know works with formating, you will need to redo the partition table (NOTE YOU LOST ALL DATA already!) then format. The drive is physically fine but it corrupts the partition tables if you try the eject or safely remove hardware option, this is one device you DO NOT safely remove as it is unsafe to do so!
Things not to do with this device are not to format your drive through it or do so much as change the drive label, anything that is not reading or writing data to the disk should not be attempted through this adapter!
Edit again: After copying about 600MB of data to it, it just stopped working, come find it ruined the partition table just by copying data, so yeah it's ABSOLUTELY useless, I spent 3 hours trying to get this thing to run, I'm done, it's junk end of story.
Edit once again IT'S WORKING!
It works fine, the problem was the supplied cable had data wires on the part of the Y-cable where it should have been power only, so the computer detected 2 of the same driver and was writing and reading the same drive at the same time through 2 USB ports, please make sure that you supply the correct cable, I found out for another product someone reviewed they got that issue so I looked into it not needing the cable for anything else.. I cut it open and sure enough, DURP! I had 2 unused cables hanging around so I made my self a proper Y cable where one of the plugs to the computer only supplied power( not connecting them removing them and splicing the red and blacks only) and BAM works, not errors, just works!!
So if you have an issue with data corruption or similar, try another Y-cable or make one if you have the know how!
Otherwise the device it's self is now working flawless so yeah..
When this arrived in the mail I was super stoked! Until I tried to connect the HD up with the board in the case. The ports just wouldn't match up! Some time later I figured out that I hadn't removed the adapter to the laptop and that's why it wouldn't match up.
It works wonderfully. Though the included screwdriver is ridiculously small and the screws are pieces of lint; I used a full size detail screwdriver used for small screws like watches and even computer board screws.
Plugged it in and after a few minutes my new computer recognized it and that was it. Pulled the files I wanted off of it, reformatted it and now it's a great little external hard drive. I even pulled the USB without 'safely' disabling it and there was no problem; the computer didn't complain about it and immediately do a repair scan to see if anything went wrong.