- File Size: 123 KB
- Print Length: 24 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Prism Book Group (August 20, 2012)
- Publication Date: August 20, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0090MXP0Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,936 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
Lightning Strikes Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Having said that, I would really like to see the relationship in this story fully developed. For example, the story only touches on the "dislike" between the characters -- the description, though, led me to believe they really hate each other. The dislike is pretty one-sided. I liked the hero's character (well, except for the whole sending the woman down the storm drain thing).
So I'm giving this story 3 stars. If things were a little more developed, I'd go with 4. So come on authors; win me over with the next one. Come through on the promise of this story.
Written in round-robin style by:
Carlene Havel, Bonnie McCune, Josie Riviera, Trinity Hart & Kim McMahill
Luke and Rachel are neighbors in a condo. Rachel is a workaholic and she considers her upstairs neighbor annoying as he's always happy and playing Christian music. When a storm hits and Rachel can't work on her laptop, heat her supper in the microwave or do much of anything....Luke invites her to eat with him. Quite an enlightening moment night for her.
Looking forward to the next part: After the Storm
True to most group authored books I've read, the writing was seamless and it was difficult to tell where any changes occurred. The story is very short and I finished the three chapter book in about 20 minutes. Overall it was an interesting read, albeit a bit unbelievable. It had all the components of a great romance, but the story seemed to be a bit hurried and shallow and forced to fit into the three chapter model. All in all a cute read, but certainly designed to be a teaser to whet the reader's appetite for more.
Kristi Burchfiel - Christian Devotional Author and Speaker
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When we stop being self-centered, we learn that the world is really not a not a bad place to livePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great read and is an excellent product,I would buy it again if I needed another one and the transaction was awesome to...Published 6 months ago by gina pflueger
I love the series of books. The way the story unfolds from the writers is great. I love the way the story continues into the 3 books.Published 13 months ago by Thelma
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- Books > Romance > Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Collections & Anthologies