- File Size: 1787 KB
- Print Length: 300 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 25, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01ND43CO8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#131,834 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #51 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Visionary & Metaphysical
- #67 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Values & Virtues
- #484 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.00 (90%)
Lightning Strikes Twice (Unweaving Chronicles Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 300 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
A few people have noted the main character's obvious negative traits. The author managed, for me, to pull off an unlikeable character, while still making me really care for her. Even when she herself went too far with her selfishness, the love of the main love interest more than made up for it. (and I hate romance).
There were a few things I wasn't sure about at first, but they were all redeemed with an action-packed and powerful ending and some really heartbreakingly beautiful themes.
My only suggestion. if you find yourself unsure in the beginning, hold on. It's action packed the whole way through but the real meat of the story is at about the half-way point and it doesn't let up from there.
I did receive an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Lightning Strikes Twice would be a perfect read for fans of Marissa Mayer, Orson Scott Card, and definitely reminds me of the style of Kathy Tyers (Star Wars: New Jedi Order #6 and Firebird). This is a book you don’t want to miss reading before the third book gets here. Can hardly wait to see how this can possibly end without Tylira unraveling the universe.
Other than that, I loved the plot, the action and the suspense. I'm looking forward to the progression of this series' characters and story in the third installment.
I voluntarily read and reviewed a ARC of this book.
The characters were well laid out, all of the main characters had depth and grew throughout the story. I was mad and sad with them as choices had to be made during their journey. And definitely didn't see how it played out coming, which as great. The world building was also on point, there was so much involved in this world, but it never felt like info dumping or overwhelming.
Having read a few other books from this author I wouldn't expect anything less. Glad to find that she has other series for me to pick up.
We start after book 1. Tylira and Rusk go to the new world and get in the middle of battle, someone wants to kill them.
I enjoyed storyline, but for me in few places Tylira behavior was illogical and childish (i hope she will grow in book 3).
Rusk, he is so much in love, and i really like his way msculine and strong.
Ameranda - what a badass.
And what i can say - the events at the end of the book blowed my mind. I will read book 3 as i'm curious how it will finish.
I volontarily reviewed an ARC.
I really like how unlike some books this one does not recap what has happened in the previous one, which if you are reading 1 after another like i did can be very annoying.
The book is very well written, you get a real feel for the characters and can imagine the scenes really easily.
If you've not read the 1st book I'd recommend you read it first. I started to read this then realised i wanted to know all the back story and what caused us to get to where this book starts.
a brilliant read, a must read for those who like a mix of sci fi/magic/ romance and action
I can't wait till book 3 comes out
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.
It was a good paced book and very interesting ^_^ thanks
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Values & Virtues
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Visionary & Metaphysical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery