4 Black Solar Spot Lights with White LEDs , Adjustable Head, Waterproof, Batteries & Garden Stakes Included
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Description: Set of 4 Heavy Duty Black Plastic Spot Lights with 180 Degree Adjustable Head (Garden Stakes Included).
- Brightness: 1 Bright White (4000 Kelvin) LED emits 25 Powerful Lumens inside of Each Light (2x25= 50 Bright Lumens!). Includes One Long Lasting 3.2V 800 mAh AA Battery per Light.
- Solar: Solar Panel Automatically charge during the day and Automatically powers ON at sunset for up to 8 hours of illumination! Weather Proof: These lights are made to withstand major weather conditions such as rain, snow, and sun!
- Product Dimensions: 6.13" D x 11.5" H (Stake: 4.5").
- Warranty: LampLust is looking out for your satisfaction. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please contact us and we would be more than happy to assist. These solar spot lights have a 90-day warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
Outdoor Solar Security Lights
Each light in this Sets of 4 Heavy-Duty Black Plastic Solar Garden and Security Spotlight has an adjustable head that can rotate up to 180 degree for ideal placement.
This pair of spot lights works perfectly near your home's entryway for security and brightness or to add a little extra light to a potted plant or tree in your yard.
The Advanced Technology invested in this product allows these lights to automatically charge during the day and automatically run for up to 8 hours of illumination during the evening hours.
Note: Be sure to place these lights in an area away from external light. The Spot Lights will not activate if they sense brightness, such as home lighting or streetlights.
This Set Includes
4 Solar Spot Lights 4 Durable High Density Stakes 2 Rechargeable Batteries- Already set in Solar Panel
Top customer reviews
I ordered these, and when they arrived, only one was working. So I returned them and was sent a replacement set. Both were working...yahoo! Well within six weeks one stopped working. The item is no longer eligible for an Amazon return, so I guess I am SOL on this. So very disappointed. They are small and unobtrusive, which is why I liked them. Easy to assemble and stick into the soft ground. They emitted just enough light to show a bit of my garden path, which is what I wanted. Can't believe one stopped working after six weeks, good lord! We've had rain and some winds, but it's not like we had a typhoon and 2' of snow! Lesson learned. I will invest a little more in something that will hopefully last a few years.
UPDATE: withing 5 months ALL have failed....water gets inside and worthless....would not buy again
Do you have light with more power?