- File Size: 2992 KB
- Print Length: 293 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Woodbridge Press (July 22, 2019)
- Publication Date: July 22, 2019
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07SBWW6KR
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #106,825 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Lights Over Cloud Lake Kindle Edition
|Length: 293 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- "There's nothing better than a good mystery. I thought I had this book figured out, and then I got hit with the twist. Reader beware: you'll never see it coming." - Jasper T. Scott, USA Today Bestselling Author of Dark Space
- "A truly fresh voice in contemporary sci-fi. Nathan Hystad's pages turn themselves" -Craig Falconer, Author of the blockbuster hit Not Alone
- "Nathan Hystad has a rare talent for putting flesh-and-blood characters in fantastic sci-fi situations. His stories are grounded and believable - and they grab you by the collar, refusing to let go till the last page." - Scott Bartlett, Bestselling author of the Ixan Prophecies
About the Author
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
20 years later, she has changed her name to protect her identity and is working as a reporter for a news website. Her boss sends her back to Cloud Lake to report on a series of UFO sightings.
The story switches between past and present as we learn more about the circumstances surrounding her abduction and the similar events taking place in the current time.
For anybody worried about the Sci-Fi category of this book, it is far more mystery and thriller than anything else. With several twists along the way, the author skilfully keeps the reader guessing right to the end.
A well-written mystery-thriller.
To late she discovers that everything was planned, a boy from her last wants to punish her for what happened to his family. Jess and Clark, a boy she loves as a child, and who discovers her real identity fight against the drug dealer who kills people when they get in his way.
Suddenly lights appear over them, are they aliens or not?
An excellent read for anyone who loves aliens.
I don't often do reviews as I have read some rubbish, but Mr Hystad I am going to read all of your Sci-Fi books after reading this one. A lot of book reviews always have a quick review that says something like a "A Rivetting Read" and I would agree with that but I wanted to add to it, so Stupendous Reading came to mind, I was hooked from the first chapter and had to put it down halfway through at 1.00am in the morning otherwise it would have read in one go.
I enjoyed the plot, the characters had depth and could be related to and I found myself almost alongside the main character.
Good stuff, the sort that a good well produced movie could be made of as there seems to be a shortage of Sci-fi movies that do not have Star Wars themes to them.
Title indicated x files type story, I am
Roughly a third of the way in. Maybe it will pick up pace
Well done character development for the protagonist.
Good pace through the entire book.
Book number 2 could really get into the X-Files kind of stuff that I think most readers are looking for. Over all a good book .