|Item Weight||3.35 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.94 x 0.91 x 3.27 inches|
|Item model number||S60|
|Batteries||1 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Warm Light-6 Pack|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Battery Cell Type||NiMH|
[Warm Light] Solar Lights for Steps Decks Pathway Yard Stairs Fences, LED lamp, Outdoor Waterproof, 6 Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY to USE: Install the lights outdoors where they can receive direct sunlight, then keep the switch at “AUTO” position, they will automatically turn on at dusk every day.
- SOFT WARM LIGHTING: Not industrial-looking white light, just the right amount of warm glow which decorates your house or garden beautifully, without bothering your neighbors.
- WIDE USE: Sleek, simple and rainproof design; They can used on deck steps, porch stairs, fences, walls, pathways, etc.
- HIGH QUALITY: With premium poly-crystalline silicon solar panel, durable stainless steel case and low self-discharging Ni-MH battery; these solar lights will work very well even after scorching sun and storms.
- What You Get: XLUX outdoor solar powered lights, worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Bargain Finds related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The XLUX S60 solar light is fantastic for lighting, decorating and marking. It can be easily mounted either vertically or flatly on staircases, paths, gardens, mailboxes, decks, docks and fences.
The battery enables the light to run up to 9 hours through the night and recharge automatically during the day. The solar panel is able to gather solar energy even on overcast days. You don't need to do anything because the light itself will turn on at night and off during the day. These LEDs are more durable than conventional glass light bulbs and are more efficient.
- If the solar light you receive does not light up, please push the switch to “AUTO” mode, then put the solar light under direct sunlight for at least 8 hours, then take it to a completely dark room to see whether it will light up.
- Install the solar light outdoors, adjust the angle of the solar panel to make sure it can receive maximum direct sunlight;
- Always Keep the switch in “AUTO” Mode, it will light up at dusk automatically every day;
- At night, make sure the ambient light is not too bright, otherwise the solar light will not light up as it has built-in light sensor which can be affected.
- Solar Panel: polycrystalline silicon solar panel
- LED Type: Floodlight
- Light Color: Warm white
- Lumen: 20
- Battery: 1.2V/700mAH AAA Ni-MH
- Material: Stainless Steel +ABS+ PC
- Product Dimension: 10*2.8*8.3cm
- Net Weight: 86.5g
- 6 x Solar Powered LED Light
- 6 x Screw Set
- User manual
Solar lights for Decks
Solar lights for Fences
Solar lights for Gardens
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All good, no downsides I can see.
Top international reviews
I didn't realise there's also a rechargeable battery with each light.
Good quality too unlike my last cheap set.
I decided to put these on my fence as well as my driveway, well, not actually on the driveway but on the house which is beside the driveway. Check out the video! (The quality of the video maybe reduced due to Amazon compressing it.).
These lights also last a good few hours. It helps that my back garden faces the sun all day.
If you're after a nice modern style to your back garden, whether these lights are for your wall or fence, then i'd very highly recommend these!!
TIP: Don't install them as soon as you get them. Leave them in the daylight for 6-8 hours to really charge up! Then you will see if there's any faulty lights before drilling them to your wall or/and fence.
If u plan to hang them on your fences,I would recommend you use smaller nails than the ones provided, as they were a pain to screw in. Overall, they look better quality than my previous ones and hope it will last.
UPDATE: 10 months later these have stopped working. I suspect they didnt last the winter months. Tried taking them apart, you can see the rust and corrosion on the terminals, swapping rechargeable batteries, letting them get a good dose of sunlight.. still not working. Think these are dead. For that reason I am re adjusting my ratings to 1/5. Nice whilst lasted.
These are certainly not bright but provide a small warm glow so you need to have quite a few to make any difference. We use them to highlight steps and need all six on a ten foot patio edge to make any difference.
Manage your expectations and these will then meet them!
Don't buy if you want them to last longer than 4 months!