2 Year Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Lightseekers Starter Pack, Tyrax
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$45.20 (65%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The tyrax hero is a poseable 7" "smart action figure." Insert the FusionCore to instantly bring your hero into the Lightseekers video game. Lights, sounds, speech, and vibrations respond to and help guild your gameplay. Your Starter Pack also unlocks new video game content. The FusionCore is compatible with all Lightseekers heroes.
- Attach the Nitro Hammer weapon to your hero and it instantly appears in game! This 1-handed crushing weapon delivers explosive damage through the Nitro Slam special ability. Add lightstones and defeat enemies to level-up your weapon. The Nitro Hammer stores your in-game power and progress so you can pick up your adventure right where you left off.
- Includes exclusive hero and weapon cards and three powerful combo cards. These cards can be used offline in the Official Lightseekers Trading Card Game. When scanned with the free Lightseekers Video Game, each card delivers augmented reality effects, rewards, and in-game abilities
- Scan and share the unique Tribute Card with your friends to increase its power!
- No console is required. Internet connection, Bluetooth 4.0, and 1GB device memory required for full experience. Works on most devices with Apple iOS7 or higher, Android 4.3+, and Amazon FireOS 4+. Check the latest list of supported devices at lightseekers.com/devicecheck.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lightseekers is next level connected play - an epic mobile and tablet role playing game that connects smart action figures, accessories, augmented reality trading cards, and more in ways never seen before!
From the Manufacturer
Jax the tyrax- Wielding an arsenal of Explosive, Mechanical and Time abilities, the tyrax use their wits, gadgets and gizmos to overcome any challenge! Kora the mari- Harnessing the elements of Lightning, Water and Air, the fun-loving but fierce mari always bring the storm wherever they go!
Starter pack includes 7 inch poseable smart action figure, weapon accessory, FusionCore mini computer, five augmented reality cards, unique tribute card and mini USB charger.
Connects Lightseekers hero to the game, updates wirelessly for enhancements and new features, includes USB cable for recharging.
Hero figure reacts to game with voice, lights and vibrations
Connect weapon and it instantly appears in game. Weapons retain in-game stats and abilities.
Battle offline with friends or scan for augmented reality effects, in-game rewards and unique abilities. Includes exclusive hero and weapon cards, combo cards and Tribute Card.
Describe your product in 3 words.
360° Connected Play
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
It started with one simple question, "If we could redo anything and everything in games; what would we do differently?” The answer was the start of a mission to create the future of connected play.
What makes your product special?
Lightseekers fuses together the physical and digital worlds to create an awesome game that connects with everything and anything from toys and cards to comics and TV shows!
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Every day, we work together as a team to solve difficult problems and do things that have never been done before. Lightseekers was just a dream two years ago and now it’s a reality!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And while these are 100% worth the price just for the amazing figure alone - what they open up for you in game, doubles the awesome! Lots of in game areas only available to you if you own a figure.
These guys BLOW every toys-to-life figures to date, OUT OF THE WATER. In quality, in scope, in fun. I'm 35 and am having a blast playing with my 3 year old. And I don't worry about him destroying these guys, because they are way more sturdy than amiibo and Skylanders
Buy one - you won't be disappointed!
I sent Amazon a message and got a new one the next day. The new toy had the same problem. I had a crying child and had to fidget with the prong and an exacto knife to get it to work. I eventually got it but I shouldn't have to do that for something this expensive.
These are the next step in the "Toys to Life" medium started by Skylanders. My kids got bored super fast because the iPad app is boring and reductive. At least Skylanders had a long and fun game involved.
The actual mobile app has some AR elements that let you scan cards or figures into the game, but the rewards are minimal. I like that they use some AR tricks (an underused technology in kids toys and apps in my opinion), but those are also just for fun and don't add to the game. The game is OK, but nothing special. There are a million other better platformers on mobile, most of which cost $0.00 on up to $4.99 (rarely that high). So I'm not really sure who this is for. The figure also includes a stack of cards that add items in game, but can also be used for a separate and very involved table-top deck building card game. The instructions were incredibly intimidating, so I will review the tabletop game later with the full deck (also sold separately). It seems like a case of 'jack of all trades, master of none'.
It's possible to spend a fortune on other TTL games because of the sheer volume of physical toys, but in this case there are only two figures. You'd still be into it $140 for just the two toys, then another $40 for two more decks. $180 would buy you a TON of Skylanders, and an incredibly polished and deep videogame play experience. With Lightseekers, you'll have two figures that don't really do much in game after you scan them, but look neat.