Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Lightspeed Outdoors Quick Beach Canopy Tent, Blue” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 20% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Lightspeed Outdoors Quick Beach Canopy Tent, Blue
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight, compact beach canopy-style pop up sun shelter sets up and tears down instantly thanks to the beach umbrella-style hub and pole system
- UPF 50+ sun protection from your beach canopy for all-day shade outdoors at the beach, park, festival, sporting event or even the backyard
- Beach tent is large enough to fit a family of four with lots of gear and chairs with 270 degree views
- Built-in side wall provides extra sun and wind protection; Includes carrying case with shoulder strap, sand pockets, stakes and guylines
- Canopy tent measures 95 x 59 x 59-inches (LxWxH); peak height: 56-inches; weighs 7-pounds
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.06 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.06 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||9.05 pounds|
From the Manufacturer
Great for the beach, trips to the park, cheering from the sidelines, and more.
About Lightspeed Outdoors
At Lightspeed Outdoors, we know you want maximum relaxation time. Our love of the outdoors is what pushes us to create highly durable, easy to use products that are fun and functional, so you can get to what’s most important — time outside.
It doesn’t matter if your passion takes you to the beach or the mountains, warm weather or cold, Lightspeed Outdoors has a something for every adventure to make the outdoors easy to enjoy.
Quick Beach Canopy Sun Shelter by Lightspeed Outdoors
Keep cool at warm weather events with the Quick Beach Canopy sun shelter from Lightspeed Outdoors. Large enough to fit a family of four with lots of gear and chairs, it offers 270-degree views and three openings for maximum ventilation. Perfect for the beach, trips to the park, sporting events, or anywhere you need protection from the sun, wind, and rain. Lightspeed Outdoors' umbrella-style hub system with built-in poles allows for instant set-up and tear-down — eliminating the difficulty of setting up a sun shelter with poles that have to be attached.
Constructed of breathable polyester with a water-resistant coating, the Quick Beach Canopy's shelter walls also provide UPF 50+ protection for all-day outdoor fun on the sand or on the sidelines with your team. The Quick Beach Canopy stays strong in breezy conditions thanks to its wind-shedding design, plus four sand pockets, stakes and guylines for increased stability.
- Measures 95 x 95 x 59 inches (LxWxH); weighs 7 pounds; packs down to 50 x 5 inches.
- Three openings, two interior pockets for storage, and four fillable sand pockets for stability.
- Includes stakes, guylines, and carrying case with shoulder strap.
Outdoors Made Easy — Innovative Built-in Pole and Hub System — Shade that Sets Up in Seconds
Unfold poles and lay Quick Beach Canopy flat. Make sure poles are fully extended and spread out.
Reach inside the canopy and lift up.
Then step inside and lift tent up with one hand and pull down on the drawstring with the other hand.
The Quick Beach Canopy will begin to bow out once the drawstring is pulled tight. Continue pulling until upper and lower hubs connect. Push the hub's toggle up to lock the beach canopy in place. Attach hub cover to the top of tent.
After it's locked in place, stake out the corners and guylines or fill the sand pockets for added stability.
|Mini Pop Up||Bahia||Catalina||Quick Cabana||Quick Beach Canopy||Sport Shelter|
|Highlight Feature||Light enough to take anywhere, ultra-fast setup||Large zippered windows control air flow||Large front porch lets you stretch out, keep sand out of shelter||Fits family of 4 plus gear, built-in side wall||Large 3-walled shelter with 360-degree view|
|Capacity||2 people||2 to 3 people||2 to 3 people||4 people||4 people||4 people|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||85.2 x 60.5 x 39.5 inches||79 x 57 x 45 inches||96 x 54.5 x 49.25 inches||95 x 95 x 59 inches||108 x 56 x 58 inches|
|Windows||Wall-length mesh windows||Three zippered windows||Three mesh windows with flaps for privacy||Three large openings||Three large, mesh windows with flaps for privacy|
|Extended Floor Porch||✓||✓|
|Peak Height||39.5 inches (for low-slung chairs)||45 inches (for low-slung chairs)||49.25 inches (for low-slung chairs)||56 inches (for full-size chairs)||58 inches (for full-size chairs)|
|Pack Size / Weight||33.46 x 4.72 inches, 3 pounds||36.75 x 5.2 inches, 4.2 pounds||43 x 5.5 inches, 6 pounds||50 x 5 inches, 7 pounds||50 x 6 inches, 7 pounds|
|Stabilization System||2 sand pockets, guylines, and stakes||3 sand pockets, guylines, and stakes||Sand pockets, guylines, and stakes||3 sand pockets, guylines, and stakes||4 sand pockets, guylines, and stakes||3 sand pockets, guylines, and stakes|
|Sun Protection||UPF 50+||UPF 50+||UPF 50+||UPF 50+||UPF 50+||UPF 50+|
|Available Colors||Blue||Blue, Green, Pink||Yellow/Gray||Blue/Gray||Blue/Gray||Blue/Gray|
Top Customer Reviews
All the good does not come without the bad. It does not provide much shade unless the sun is directly above you or you change the side the tent faces so the back is against the sun. I wish they provided a sheet so you could cover one of the side openings
which would help greatly. Also, you need to be very carefull when opening the tent as to make sure the fabric is not caught in
any of the plastic supports as they can rip the tent. It happen to me when i was trying to open it, and the fabric in the legs got caught and put a 2in rip into the tent. There is also a bottom to the tent which is NOT removable. So if you like to sit in the sand you will be unable to.
Overall it's a decent tent but with a few flaws if you never used one you wouldn't know. Hopefully some of you know this know before you purchase it.
* Very easy to setup and pack, with one person and a decent amount of wind.
* Held pretty nicely, even on the 20kt wind days. It moves around a bit with the wind gusts, but impressed on how it did overall. No umbrellas on the beach were able to stay up, while we had our 2 Lightspeeds happily shading us.
* Lightweight. Was lugging two of these for my whole trip with no issues.
* After just a week, some rust on the rings holding the bottom tarp to the poles. We did have some saltwater contact that we did not bother to rinse overnight.
* Small hole on the canopy on day one. It must have been caught in one of the hinges and ripped.
* Really wish it had net pockets on all four corners. The two that it has are very handy, but if you are sat on the wrong end of the shade, you need to get up to use the pockets.
* To hub at the top of the unit popped off one day possibly due to being abused in the wind the previous day. It took some fiddling to put the cap back on, as you have to line up all the poles and the tiny bars that hold them in place, but no big deal.
My tip: if it's windy, put the inside of the "back" of the canopy to face the wind. The canopy will "inflate" but will be steady with the wind gusts, held by the anchors and strings. If you were to rotate it by 90 degrees, then the back becomes a wing and it moves around much more as it pops from the one side to the other.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy set-up, but the bottom tarp is very stiff and wouldn'the be good on the beach.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased this tent for our beach trip. There was only 1 day of our trip we didn't use it due to excessive wind. Read morePublished 5 days ago by SmithX3
Once its set-up this thing is actually fantastic -- lots of shade and very sturdy. However it packs up very large and it is difficult to open in the slightest wind. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Stylee
This product is great. Great sun protection for my granddaughter at the beach while allowing her to play and have fun without the worry of sunburn.Published 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
This tent is awesome! We took it to the beach for the first time today and it held up perfectly! Gets a lot of air flow so it's not too hot, and was very good in the sand. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Holls33mm
We loves this canopy last year. But after sitting in the bag over the winter it just hasn't been the same. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Bjorn Bellenbaum
We used this canopy at the beach for 6 consecutive days and it was perfect. We were able to set it up and take it down in 5 mins. So easy! Read morePublished 14 days ago by Sharon Adams
Quick and easy to set it up and take it down. Some other shade canopies are too enclosed, almost like sitting on the beach in a tent. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Buddy1492
Bought this for the beach. It was perfect. Easy to assemble and take down.Published 17 days ago by Sheila Fiala