Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on May 5, 2013
Bought this for shooting short customer video testimonials, and for that purpose it's fine. I did note that trying to pan with the head on this tripod is a bit difficult, as its action isn't very smooth. Quick detach camera mount works as you'd expect. Another plus: this fits in my rollaboard luggage.
on August 5, 2013
I used the tripod the first day it arrived. I was looking for instructions on how to expand the legs and place the camcorder on the top, this would have been nice to include. I fiddled with it for a while, then I got the hang of how to use the tripod. I like that it is lightweight since I will be carrying this to work with me. The bag is also very helpful. Prior to purchasing the product, it would be a nice thing to have a video or demo to show the features. The promotion of this tripod would have been more complete having had this included.
on May 16, 2013
This was a great accessory kit which came with everything that we were looking for to accompany our new Sony Handycam Camcorder. My husband uses his camcorder to assess bat swings and pitching form and the tripod has been instrumental in providing a steady surface for the camcorder. The carrying case is very convenient to transport everything in and the memory card was included at a great price. We are very pleased with this package of products at such a great price. We would definitley recommend.
on August 7, 2013
This was the size we were looking for and a good height, but when we got it and tried to move the tilt head and extend the camera lift with the elevation lever it did not work and then the adjustment screws did not stay in place. Was not moving smooth like our previous tripod. Returning for refund and still searching for another tripod. Our old one lasted 25 years and finally one part broke and can not find replacement part, so have to buy a new one!!!!!
on February 12, 2013
Pretty awesome tripod, Just what I was looking for in a tripod. The price is freaking awesome as well, if you're not looking into anything serious or just starting out in filming/picture taking. It also arrived the very next day from the day I ordered it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon December 4, 2013
This is a decent, relatively inexpensive tripod that works great for small cameras and camcorders.

The pan and tilt head are not extremely smooth, but they're not bad. Good enough for interviews and home video. Not what you'd want for shooting something serious.
on September 21, 2013
One of the legs received a minor "kink" during shipping. It will still open and close, but requires a small amount of effort. I felt like the product worked well enough and needed it now, so I didn't bother to send it back. Other than that, the product is just fine and i would buy another or recommend it to a friend.
on October 5, 2015
You get what you pay for. Not very sturdy and the screw for holding in the camera was damaged, but overall good price for what it is.
on December 31, 2013
Was broken when i received it. Seemed a bit cheap & flimsy. If u just want a cheap little camera stand and don't really care abt the quality, this is for u. But if u actually want a camcorder stand that will last, i wouldn't recommend this stand....
on January 1, 2014
It is a nice complete tripod... it is light.

The problem is that is not robust, the quality is not great.
Good enough for family pictures at home, but not good for trips and other uses.