- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- ASIN: B00KX0B5TW
- Average Customer Review: 2,480 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,139 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
#1 Rated Ultra Lightweight Packable Backpack Hiking Daypack + Most Durable Light Backpacks for Men and Women / the Best Foldable Camping Outdoor Travel Biking School Air Travelling Carry on Backpacking + Ultralight and Handy - 6.5 Oz Only
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A FAITHFUL TRAVEL ORGANIZER: 3 zippered compartments ,1 main pocket to place bulkier items, 1 outer smaller pocket, 1 inner zippered pocket which doubles and 2 large side mesh pockets.
- HEY HEAVY BACKPACK! LEAVE THAT BACK ALONE: This 18*12*5¡± handy backpack is ultra lightweight when empty and helps you avoid extra weight when full. Roomy (20 Liter) and lightweight (6.5 oz.)
- YOU WILL LOSE COUNT OF YEARS OF SERVICE: One of the #1 rated lightweight backpacks on Amazon featuring high quality water and tear resistant nylon material with abrasion resistant SBS metal zippers
- DON¡¯T GET FOOLED BY APPEARANCE: This handy backpack is only small till you open it. Foldable and portable, you can fold it up into a sandwich size small pocket and toss it in your handbag
- NO MORE SORE SHOULDERS: As this daypack is comfortable to carry. Our 28+ years of experience have led us to design the most comfortable wide breathable mesh shoulder straps.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Never Pay Overweight Baggage Fee Again
HIKPRO Let You Have Lighter Baggage and Bigger Carry Capacity.
IT'S SMALL TILL YOU OPEN IT
Easy to folds into small pocket. You would LOVE you can throw it in your suitcase and have an extra bag without it taking up space
LIGHT WEIGHT (6.5 Oz) and ROOMY(20 Liter)
Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping and shopping
Made with High Quality Water and Tear Resistant Nylon material. Most Duarable Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper Avaliable.
Reinforced more than 14 places with Bartack Process.
COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO CARRY
20+ Years Experience makes the Most Comfortable Shoulder Straps. Easy to Adjust the length and lock firmly. The SBS Two-way zipper go Smoothly
KEEP THINGS ORGANIZED
Three zippered compartments. Main pocket is Large enough to carry what you need. Outer smaller pocket great for quick access.
Inner pocket which doubles as the storage pouch is perfect place for valuables. Two large side mesh pockets for water bottles.
Our Guarantee To You
If within 30 days you're not 100% happy with your purchase of HIKPRO packable backpack, let us know and we'll refund your entire purchase price...no questions asked!
Important... Read This
We Apologize If We're Sold Out. Because Of The Extremely High Demand.
Order it Now before it's too late!
Click the Yellow "Add to Cart" Button at the Top of This Page to Enjoy Your Happier Trip Now!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Update traveled to 5 countries overseas and this little pack was perfect! Easily carries two water bottles in outside pockets, and camera, rain gear, jacket, snacks. I'm 5'3" and my DH is 6'5" and we both found this daypack to work while hiking, kayaking and bicycling. We packed it in the morning and could carry a days worth of gear. These are comfortable and did protect the contents in the light rain, but not entirely water proof. When we packed to come home we simply folded up the bag and stuck it in our carry on! So glad we have two of these!
My only suggestion for product improvement is to make the side pockets a little deeper to hold water bottle or cellphone more securely. That would make the main compartment's opening a little smaller, but I think it should be okay.
The material and bonding are both in fact very tough with a water repellent coating inside so I feel fine about stuffing a lot in there wet or dry.
It does repack easily into its pocket with just enough room to fit in without a struggle but also to be compact afterwards for packing in your luggage for example. There is one zipped internal pocket (about 6 by 6 inches that it also folds back into) for your wallet or keys etc, one zipped external small pocket for easy access items (about 7 by 7 inches) and the main compartment (about 15 by 12 when flat). Zips have not jammed so far, you can see this is a well made item.
The straps are adjustable and wide enough to be comfortable for the weight you are likely to have. There are two elastic topped pouches in the sides that will hold water regular/smaller bottles securely that also have webbing sites nearby to attach a carabiner to, there are a couple more of these on the front too.
This is not just for 'emergency use', I often choose this instead of my regular backpacks now.
When you're traveling, you will want to keep things on you, and in addition, you will accumulate things throughout the day.Extra sweater, rain jacket, sunscreen, purse, souvenirs, picnic lunch, etc... wouldn't you rather put this on your back that in a tote, or grocery bag you picked up through out the day?