Courtyard by Marriott Textured Coverlet - Lightweight Coverlet with Wash-Activated Ripple Texture Exclusively for Courtyard - White - Queen
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- HOTEL QUALITY - Exclusive to Courtyard Hotels, Fairfield by Marriott and Residence Inn Hotels. This classic coverlet features a snow white hue in both Queen and King sizes. Matching shams available separately or as a set.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Unique texture in a cotton blend makes for the perfect summer bed cover. Pair with a top sheet or on its own.
- VERSATILE - Use as a bed cover, top sheet or throw. Tucked in, the coverlet gives your bedding a sleek, tailored look. Like to change up your bed style? The coverlet's small profile allows you to easily store it away in your linen closet.
- EASY CARE - Machine wash and dry on normal settings. Perfect solution for pet owners. No need for dry cleaning or ironing.
- WASH-ACTIVATED PATTERN - After washing, the Courtyard by Marriott Coverlet displays a unique ripple texture that adds a chic touch of style to your bedroom.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Lightweight and breathable, the Courtyard Coverlet makes the perfect blanket for warmer weather or the perfect decorative top layer for added comfort on cold nights.
Carefully crafted with a durable, machine washable cotton blend, Courtyard linens are the ideal choice for parents, pet owners, and busy lifestyles.
ACTIVATE RIPPLE TEXTURE
Achieve the ripple texture by washing and drying your Courtyard coverlet before first use (they will arrive smooth). The wash and dry activated pattern then becomes visible as the soft cotton blend puckers and folds to create a lush, natural texture.
- A Courtyard Exclusive
- White Cotton Blend
- Use as Flat Sheet or Decorative Top Layer
- Matching Shams Sold Separately
- Machine Wash and Dry on Normal Settings Only
- Wash and Dry Activated Pattern
- King: 108" x 92" (After 3-5 Washings)
- Queen: 90" x 92" (After 3-5 Washings)
Compare with similar items
Standard Textile Textured Coverlet (Cumulus Top Cover) (King)
Pinzon Ivy Matelasse Cotton Bedspread Coverlet - Full or Queen, White
Threadmill Home Linen 100% Cotton Coverlet Soft Breathable - Pre-Washed Jacquard Matelasse Queen Size Beige
Historic Charleston Collection King Charles Matelasse Coverlet, Full/Queen, White
HISTORIC CHARLESTON Bedspreads Coverlet - King Charles Collection 120" x 102" Size 100% Cotton Oversized Matelasse Bed Spread, Queen, White
|Sold By||Shop Courtyard||Standard Textile||Amazon.com||Threadmill Home Linen||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Size Map||Queen||King||Full/Queen||Queen||Full/Queen, Queen||Queen|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is not a blanket or comforter, but can be described as the icing on the cake. The rippled texture gives it enough weight and is perfect for warmer months. IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THE RIPPLING HAPPENS WHEN IT IS WASHED. Lol - I didn’t remember that so when I received what looked like a flat sheet, I was disappointed and was going to return.
It not only feels fantastic, it’s the perfect finishing touch.
I plan on buying another as a back up!
I bought this, tossed it in the dryer, and it is perfect. I was able to build and replicate that hotel feeling at home.
It seems like it will hold up wash after wash.
It's especially good in warmer climates.
Well, my friend, I am here to tell you..the bad reviews are right. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! This coverlet is literally just a wrinkly sheet. It is nothing like what they have in the hotels. It is very, very thin and a scratchy material. I have washed and dried mine 8 times since receiving it on July 19th and it still does not have the ripple texture like the hotel. It is just a wrinkled, scratchy, thin, sheet sheet that is not worth the $70. I feel like I got played.
It is very thin material, but it drapes well over the comforter. I love the texture and it actually matches my duvet cover that I got from Pottery Barn, so I am still able to use my shams.