Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 405 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 438 reviews
on May 13, 2016
I had high hopes for this backpack after reading reviews, but it didn't last an entire school year. My daughter is in 2nd grade and not especially hard on things and doesn't carry much in her backpack. This backpack started to develop small holes in the bottom after about 4-5 months. The holes were tiny enough that nothing was falling through, but they got bigger. They're now big enough that pencils and pens will slide right out. I was able to 'fix' it with black duct tape and that will hold her over until the end of school next month, but I wouldn't order again.

ETA - Several days after submitting this review the seller sent me an email asking me to give them a 4-star or higher rating or delete my review all together in exchange for $4. Incredibly shady business tactic, in my opinion. Basically they want to deceive future buyers. Not only am I not going to take the $4, I'm going to decrease my rating from 3-stars down to 2-stars.
11 comment| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2016
Absolutely love this backpack! I ordered it for my daughter to be different and not like all of the other backpacks running around the school. I was very impressed with the quality of the straps and handle. The straps are wide and sturdy for all the books they have to tote around. It has 1 main pocket and 2 other pockets to help her store items for easy access. She squealed in delight to learn that some of the hearts had some glitter on them. The backpack is much prettier in person, the picture doesn't do it justice! Would highly recommend!!
on March 28, 2016
I purchased this back pack after the Frozen one I bought for my daughter ripped half way through the school year. She loved all the pockets since she is in Kindergarten and requires a change of clothes, room for snacks and also room for her folders. It fits her perfectly and the fabric seems to be very sturdy and will hold up to the daily wear and tear of being a 5 year old in school. I would definitely recommend this backpack for my older daughter who is in 3rd grade.
on January 5, 2017
My 4th grade daughter has been using this backpack for 6 months and it is holding up great! I'm sure it will last through the end of the school year whereas her sibling's backpacks are already worn out and falling apart. Wish I'd ordered this brand for all my kids. Straps are comfy and wide. Zippers open/close smoothly. Handle on top is sturdy.
on May 8, 2017
School year is almost over and I am still happy with this book bag for my kindergartner. She started school late so take that into consideration. I have washed it in the machine many times and still have had no issues, no holes, no wear marks. It gets dirty pretty quickly which is why I wash it so often.
on November 29, 2015
We just got this today and my 8yo dd is super excited. We searched several stores for something that met her needs--not too childish, not too small or large, had pocket for water bottle and one for small toys and such, but it being almost December and all, kids backpacks are just not in stock. It looks sturdy and has large enough pockets for elementary student's needs. The designs on the black are very bright. I will update if it doesn't work out.
on July 24, 2016
Daughter love it. We love it. Would buy again for both girls next school year. Only problem the straps to pull up the zipper will fall off from time to time, so I just bought different little hooks to put on a zipper, at I would just put them back on. Great style backpack, love all compartmentts to put like tissue and sanitizer and pencils and stuff in.
on July 31, 2017
Such a cute bag and good quality! My daughter quickly destroyed her first backpack and I had to get a new one ASAP. I always worry about quality, especially with an eager kindergartener. This bag is perfect for her. Plenty of room for everything but not too big for her AND adorable to boot!
on August 19, 2014
Nice Backpack for kids, my 7 year old Daughter liked the color & patterns. Good quality & size for the price paid.
on December 22, 2016
Very nice looking backpack & I like that the straps are padded. It's a Christmas present for my 12 yr old granddaughter so we'll see how much she likes it. If I had one recommendation it would be that the bottom be thicker. Kids pack a lot of books now a days and the bottom is very thin.