Lightweight Travel School Mini Backpack for Women Girls Boys Teens Kids Children (Beach White Small)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SMALL size 11-inch backpack. Please note there are two sizes: small and medium. This small-sized backpack is 11" tall x 9.1" wide x 6.3" deep. Binders, folders and laptop computers will NOT fit. See pictures and description for reference and further details.
- POCKETS. Two side pockets for water bottles, sun-glasses, etc. Front zippered pocket for small items such as pens, phone, etc. Large main compartment with heavy-duty double zippers for big items such as tablet, books, notebook, cosmetics, lunch and more.
- PERFECT for iPad. Convenient internal sleeve is ideal for iPad Air or other tablet computers. Maximum tablet size is about 9.5" tall x 7" wide x 1/2" thick.
- DURABLE and PRACTICAL. Heavy-duty water-resistant polyester exterior with padded back. 210 denier oxford interior lining. Large, easy-to-grip zipper pull. Adjustable foam-PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS fit all sizes: toddlers, children, teens and full-grown adults.
- OTHER USES: Lightweight carry on travel bag, ladies backpack purse, cute preschool diaper bag, toddler backpack, small bookbag, lunch bag, etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
11" tall x 9.1" wide x 6.3" deep. 0.6lb (9.6oz).
15.5" tall x 11.5" wide x 6.3" deep. 0.75lb (12oz).
Cute, canvas backpack is perfect for kids, teens, or anyone who wants a pack for casual daily use. Has a spacious front zippered pocket as well as an internal sleeve. The sleeve in the small bag is ideally-sized for your tablet computer: a perfect fit for your iPad Air! The medium bag is large enough to accommodate a 14" laptop computer. Two external pockets on each side will hold water bottles, glasses, snacks, umbrella, etc. Front zippered pocket to hold other items securely. The large, main compartment will hold your "big" items: wallet, camera, toys, diapers, lunch and more. Adjustable length shoulder straps, foam-padded on the medium bag and "V2" small bag, fit small children and full sized adults alike. Padded foam back offers hours of comfort. Stylish printed pattern is cute and fashionable. Show it off to all of your friends!
You know you want it, so click Add to Cart now!! You won't be disappointed.
-Pay close attention to the size of these backpacks. The small sized back is a "mini" backpack and will not hold "large" items such as standard school binders, notebooks, folders, etc. It's great for a toddler or preschooler and also works very well as a backpack purse, but it is not large enough to be used as a student backpack.
-11.6" laptops and 10.1" Chromebooks are too large for the small pack, but will fit in the medium pack.
-14" laptops will fit in the medium pack.
-iPad shown for size reference only.
-iPad and other contents/accessories are not included. Your purchase includes only one (1) backpack and nothing else.
-Hand wash only. Do not machine-wash.
632 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-7 of 632 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just received the bag today. I love it! I picked this bag out to replace my old Dickies Pink star mini backpack that I've had FOREVER. The inside liner was falling (more like shedding) out, and the front pocket zipper was broken. This time, I was hunting for a Blue star bag. Pretty hard to come across....and I finally found one! It had to have the padded canvas straps! Which this one had! They make carrying a FULL bag easier on the shoulders when my 5yr old, 17yr old, and my husband say here, can you hold this? I also love that this one has 2 side pockets, they are perfect for a water bottle and my phone. The inside pocket is a very convenient place to put my wallet. Very happy with this purchase!
P.S. - I would remove the picture of the girl holding the bag with the solid black nylon straps...I almost didn't make the purchase. But in the end, if they were I would have simply returned it. ☺
1) I love cats. So I thought the print was cute. It was a nice size print, the artistry was tasteful without any sign of being disrespectful, and leans towards what you see in Asian communities compared to American "photo printed" prints.
2) The size of the bag is a good medium size for my use in traveling, exploring new cities and theme parks. It can hold 2 raincoats and one medium water bottle comfortably.
3) The outside zippered pocket is big enough to hold my huge phone plus a little extra room.
4) There are 2 side pockets perfect for quick access.
5) The inside cavity has a big compartment but also a small pocket to keep the inside organized somewhat.
6) The straps are padded for extra comfort. Which I appreciate because after wearing a full pack for 8 hours becomes very tiring and my shoulders and back get sore.
7) Canvas is easy to wash if it gets horribly dirty. But it can also be sprayed with fabric protection.
8) It is sturdy enough to stand on its own and won't turn floppy when there is little inside.
9) The price was right. I had previously found a cheap, children's pack for $10. But it offered very little as far as conveniences. And also purchased a 2nd for $27 that offered a 'mature' look but didn't have as many conveniences either. So buying your mid-range backpack was, I feel, a great bargain.
10) Big zippers that don't feel like they will break or wear down anytime soon. Also, there are 2 zippers to open/close the main cavity for easy entry.
I've added a photo of this bag next to a normal sized lunch bag for size reference. Overall this is a very good buy and I think I might purchase a different design!
It has two pockets on the side which fit my glasses and my cell phone perfectly in, a pocket on the inside that I keep the smaller things in, and a zipper pocket in the front for my wallet, keys, etc. The straps are very well cushioned. The big pocket holds two five-subject notebooks, an A5 sized journal, and my standard sized lunch box very easily.
I'll try to keep this status updated as to the main zipper. It has two, which I like, but one of them feels stiff, like it may break. I've been using the backpack daily for over three weeks, so we'll see what happens with it. I love this backpack!
The fabric is excellent and the color is so pretty.
I have received numerous complements about this bag and many people have asked where I got it and where shocked and how inexpensive it was.
This is the not a full size backpack, but for convenience and ease, this is an incredible. Such a great product.