|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$34.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Line drying ; Do not bleach ; Do not dry-clean
- WEAR RESISTANT: Quality 4-Way Spandex Fabric Makes These Quick Dry Pants too Strong to Be Broken Pant by Pointed Stone, Prefect for Rock Climbing, Jungle Exploring and Outdoor Working
- HUMANIZATION DESIGN: Stretch Waist with 4” Elastic Waistband for Personalized Fit & 4 Safe Zip Pockets Hold Everything You Could Ask for, Such as Walkie Talkie, Knives and Gun Mags
- SIZE ATTENTION: Before Ordering Pants, Please Must Choose the Size According to the Specific Size Chart in the Picture on the Left
- SLIGHT WATERPROOF & QUICK DRY: These Pants Repel Small Water Like Oil, Shelter Small Rain During a Rainy Hike & Breathable Fabric Can Dry Fast After Sweating or Fording a River
- GUARANTEE: We Offer a 30-Day Return and Replacement Service, Plus a 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. Any Questions, Please Don't Hesitate to Contact Us
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
These are Splicing Design Makino Pants can Do:
Keep You Dry While Trekking in the Heavy Rain
Keep You Cool While Hiking in the Blazing Sun
Keep You Warm While Walking in the Cold Wind
4-Way Spandex Fabric Increases Pants’ Durability, You Must Need A Wear-Resistant Pant for Rock Climbing.
Polyester Fabric after Sunscreen Treatment is Available for Isolating UVA & UVB, Protect Your Skin Away from Sunburn.
This Hiking Pant is Anti-Static, Anti-Pilling & Slightly Waterproof. Wearing This Soft & Thin Pant, You can Enjoy Your Outdoor Activities Freely.
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 10.8 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N5XH9YL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If you are worried about sizing, don't be. They must have changed how they're listed, so now it lists them by the inches, instead of sizes. For example, mine were a 34 waist...a US medium. But the pants say XL. Just make sure you are ordering by the inches and you're fine. Can not recommend them enough.
Materials are high quality, comfortable pants too. Not the best with repelling water, but not terrible either.
These are my go-to airplane pants for domestic travel now too. Also, they look pretty fly :)