- Series: Coal Science and Technology
- Hardcover: 696 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Ltd (February 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0444898239
- ISBN-13: 978-0444898234
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,660,477 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lignites of North America (Coal Science and Technology)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
...it is an invaluable source, backed up by extensive literature references, of information on a wide range of topics relating to lignites. -- Energy & Fuels
Browse award-winning titles. See more