- File Size: 4050 KB
- Print Length: 308 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ashberry Lane (April 30, 2015)
- Publication Date: April 30, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00TX2AQCI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#279,237 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #4264 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- #5600 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance
- #7232 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $9.00 (64%)
Like a Love Song Kindle Edition
|Length: 308 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Once again, Camille Eide has written an engaging story. I really liked how believable Susan Quinn, and the other's were. It was clear to me how much they cared. This book gives a touching but honest look at foster care. It clearly portrays the joys, struggles, and hope that each character goes through. It makes you laugh, cry and hope right along with them. I love how Joe cares about her. He shows God's love through his actions first. He also share's God's love with each of the children.
It's also a love story between Susan and Joe. I like how their love story grows, changes and has more depth as the story progresses.
I thought this book was good. It's well written and inspiring. I would recommend this book to my family and friends.
Please check out her other book "Like There's no Tomorrow"
I received this book from Ashberry Lane to review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance