Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on October 31, 2013
I was worried when I ordered this costume because after reading the reviews I was unsure of the quality and if the size was right... but, this costume turned out to be perfect! My baby is 6 months old, 16.75 pounds and 26 inches and the 6-12 month old costume fit perfect with just a little extra room. The feet don't stay on long, but neither do regular baby socks or shoes on my baby (use safety pins and attach to costume to keep them on). This costume is lined and very warm. I was very happy with it, stuck her down in a stock pot, put an apron and chef hat on myself and it was a show stopper.
review imagereview image
11 comment| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2016
I bought this costume for halloween when my baby girl was 6 months. It's very cute however, here are some things that you might consider if you have a small baby. My baby is a slim baby and only weighed 13 lbs when she was 6 months and was only 20 percentile. I ordered size small for 6-12 months and it was way too BIG for her. The hoodie with lobster eyes would not stay up and the slip on booties doesn't stay on her feet too. I wish they have size XS or for 0-6 months. I feel that she will wear this again on next year's Halloween.

PROS:
- Great for big babies.
- Nice fabric quality and stitches that seemed to be hypoallergenic (my baby has a very sensitive skin and glad this didn't give her rashes or any redness)
- Very cute costume.

CONS:
- Not for small babies.

Overall, this is a very cute lobster costume with good quality fabric with sort of hypoallergenic material. It was perfect for our baby as her daddy is from Maine.
review image
on October 19, 2015
This fits my 5 month old awesomely!! He's 26 inches long, and 16 ish pounds. It is sooooo cute!! Can definitely fit 6-12m olds
review image
on October 28, 2017
This costume is so CUTE! We got the 6-12 months size. Our son is a year old, just over 20 lbs and 30.25 inches long, and this costume fits perfectly, maybe even a tad loose, which is ok. The headpiece does fit snug around the chin, though, where you velcro it, but you can leave it undone, and it will still stay on. It may not even bother him; I'm just cautious that it feels too tight there. Overall, I'm glad we went with this size, as the 12-18 month surely would have been too big.
on November 21, 2016
Oh my gosh, my 14 month old looked ridiculously adorable in this costume. It's thick and very well made. No loose stitching or tears anywhere. The color is bright and the removable footies and lobster claws were a nice touch because my baby didn't like wearing them for too long. It's a thick costume so if you plan on having your baby wear it indoors, expect your baby to start sweating within 15 minutes of play time. My baby is large, she's in the 99% and she has a large head (also in the 99%) and the large fit her well. Consider sizing down if you have a small baby.
on December 18, 2016
Our daughter looked incredibly cute in this costume. We were constantly complimented. When we attended a Halloween breakfast, people were turning around to see the baby lobster! If you put your little one in this costume, prepare for some attention! You'll definitely be the only one at the party with this outfit. It does run large, especially the feet, so I recommend sizing down.
on October 22, 2016
This costume is adorable! It is a quality make and material and is not chinsy like so many of the costumes in the Halloween stores. I was surprised that it fit a bit larger then the size said but would rather have that then it fitting too small. Our Halloweens can be quite cold for trick-or-treating and I'm pleased to see this will be warm for our daughter, as well as just being so cute and funny! My other daughter is going as Ariel and this is a great "compliment" to the under the sea theme since a flounder costume was almost impossible to find.
on September 23, 2016
So adorable!! I tried this on my little guy tonight and it was too stinkin' cute! It fit very well, true to side. I like that it zipped up the back as well as having a snap crotch. I pulled it over his head, but the extra room from the zipper was helpful to get his arms through. I was worried he would hate the head piece, but so far he doesn't seem to mind it too much. I also like that inside the claws there are actual sleeves. I didn't realize that was the case when i ordered it, and that is a plus. I also like that the feet are separate. My son is only learning how to walk, but he actually didn't have too much trouble walking in them despite the fact that they are quite large compared to his actual foot. My only concern is the little antenna or whatever on the top fo the head dont stand up, and tend to flop forward into his face. He actually thought they were really fun to play with, but it spoils the look of the costume just slightly. I'm going to try to get them to stand up before halloween.
on October 14, 2016
SUPER CUTE COSTUME! I could not stop laughing after I put this on my 6 month old. It's just so dang cute! This costume fit a little large on him but a) he's only 6 months old and this is for up to 12 months, so that was to be expected and b) my little guy is on the small side anyways as he's in the 20th percentile for everything. The shoes don't stay on great but the rest of the costume is perfect! I really like that the little claws are attached to the rest of the costume so they won't fall off (unlike the feet!)
on November 2, 2015
Very cute costume! Overall I was very happy with this purchase. We had an underwater theme for our section of decorating at a church for a dress up night so I was looking for something to match the theme and this lobster costume was perfect.

I debated what size to get as some reviews had mentioned the costume ran small while others said it ran large. My son fits into 12-18 month clothing perfectly. I decided to order the 12-18 month and it fit him well. The only thing that might bother some people is if you are holding your little one the pant legs ride up. This didn't bother me. I would rather have them ride up then have to worry about him tripping over the costume all night if it was too big on him. (Although the the legs are elastic so that would help).

I did safety pin the hood a little so it didn't go into his eyes. He would have wanted it OFF then! :) The slippers looked cute and he was able to walk in them with no problem. I wouldn't recommend having a child walk outdoors with these for a long distance or in any kind of dirt or rain because they are just like sleeper bottoms, grippy but made from fabric.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.