Lil Helper Baby Bottle Holder Pink
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: The Li'l Helper Baby Bottle Holder's expandable collar fits almost all small to large bottle sizes, and its lightweight design makes for easy holding and travel. You and your busy hands never have to worry about being caught unprepared again!
- EASY TO CLEAN: For the many times your baby decides to make a mess, it's nice to have easily cleaned accessories. The Li'l Helper Baby Bottle Holder is dishwasher safe, making cleaning an antiquated chore. Plus, it can be cleaned with soapy water and a cloth to remove dishwasher resistant stains.
- IDEAL FOR MULTI-TASKING PARENTS: Sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day to get everything done, and adding a child on top of that can make things downright hectic. The Li'l Helper Baby Bottle Holder is perfect for multitasking parents, as the design engages toddler's natural gripping tendencies and allows them to hold it with ease. You can have your hands free for once!
- MULTIPURPOSE: The soft rubber coating and BPA and PVC free plastic makes the Li'l Helper Baby Bottle Holder completely safe for teething toddlers. The fun design is also physically and visually stimulating and makes a great toy for any inquisitive toddler.
- INCLUDES: Package includes1 Li'l Helper Baby Bottle Holder in pink.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Li'l Helper Baby Bottle Holder - Pink
The Li'l Helper is a revolutionary baby bottle holder designed to create a more interactive and enjoyable feeding experience for both babies and parents. Even most breast-feeding mommies occasionally give baby a bottle of breast milk so dads and other caregivers can experience the joy of feeding time. Li'l Helper makes it a pleasurable task for all!
- Perfect for babies 2-9 months old
- Encourages babies' natural gripping tendencies while giving parents a helping hand
- Ideal for busy, Multi-Tasking parents, those on the go, and travels anywhere
- BPA free and has an adorable little rattle to keep your baby amused
- Dishwasher safe making it a perfect tool for parents
Top Customer Reviews
We are unable to take the bottle holder back to the store because we do not have a receipt. However, I am writing this review so that this product should no longer be purchased or so that it could be recalled or fixed, etc. I do not want any other parents to experience this. Wish we could return the product and be refunded but unfortunately we are unable to with no receipt. But I am happy that our daughter did not swallow any of the beads.
The holder does not hold all bottles. We use Playtex Drop-Ins Nurser Baby Bottles
This item is too risky. DO NOT BUY!!!!!
We use the Dr Browns regular bottles and they fit perfectly in the holder, I just slide the holder over the top of the bottle till it is about halfway down the bottle. My 7 month old also like to play with the bottle holder without the bottle in it, and likes to put it on her mouth so it makes a great teether as well.
I wasn't sure if this bottle holder would work for us or not but I'm glad that I took the chance and ordered it, and it is working out great for us. We both love this bottle holder since she can have her bottle even when I'm busy with her older brother and sister.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great while it worked! The silicone gasket came off and couldn't be easily glued back on. Disappointment.Published 12 days ago by Michelle P.
What a great invention! Once your baby is able to hold or grip they can self feed as early as 3 months with this.Published 14 days ago by Hahn
Makes it much easier for my boy twin to hold his bottle and frees up my hands!Published 20 days ago by Kayla Rowlett
Does not fit the bottles we use even though it said they do.Published 26 days ago by Lacy A Reynolds
We've been using the bottle holder for our daughter for the last 6 months (since she was about 3 months old). We LOVE IT. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Stephanie Stites
Did not work as intended but our kiddo would use it to hold the bottle himself.Published 1 month ago by Carlymu
Doesn't work on dr brown 4 oz bottles and that's what I use mostPublished 1 month ago by Liz Murphy