Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lil' Rider Ride on Toy, Ride on Wiggle Car by Ride on Toys for Boys and Girls, 2 Year Old And Up, Blue
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY TO RIDE – Smooth, quiet and simple to ride for your toddler or young child. Wiggle Car offers effortless operation with no gears, batteries or pedals. Simply just twist, wiggle, and go!
- USE IT ANYWHERE – All you need is a smooth, flat surface. Prefect for both outdoor AND indoor playing. Great way to keep kids active and moving!
- SAFE AND DURABLE – Lil’ Rider makes kids toys that are not only fun but safe. All toys are safety tested, free of banned phthalates, and provides healthy exercise and plenty of fun! Made from rugged high-quality plastics that can hold up to 150 lbs. of weight. Makes for great toys for boys and girls, ages 2 and up..
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Ride on Wiggle Car is completely washable and easy to clean. Usage should always be under direct supervision of an adult. Measures: 30 x 13.5 x 16 inches. No batteries required. Color: [Blue]
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Lil’ Rider is committed to providing consumers with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Lil’ Rider and ONLY Ride on Wiggle Car by Lil’ Rider are GUARANTEED to be genuine.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ride on Wiggle Car by Lil’ Rider is a safe, easy to operate, ride on toy that doesn’t require pedals or batteries. Our cars are made from the most durable plastics allowing for an always smooth ride. Ride on Wiggle Car by Lil’ Rider is a great way to keep kids active and will surely become your child’s preferred method of transportation!
Lil’ Rider ride-on’s offer a variety of cars, motorcycles, ATV’s, go-karts and other battery-powered vehicles for children 2-8 years old. With life-like features, ease of use, and durable body construction, they provide miles of enjoyment for children.
IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products. Lil’ Rider is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous Quality Control process.
From the Manufacturer
Looking for a children's toy that will delight, fascinate, and invigorate for years to come? Come to the rescue with the perfect toy: The revolutionary new Lil' Rider Wiggle car. It's like magic, but you don't need to be a magician to get it to work. The Lil' Rider? Wiggle car is a mechanical marvel that makes use of that most inexhaustible of energy sources, kid-power, by harnessing the natural forces of inertia, centrifugal force, gravity, and friction. It's so easy to operate; all it needs is a driver and a smooth, flat surface. It doesn't require an expensive power source that needs constant replacement. No batteries, no power-cells, no liquid fuel-just the occasional cookie or two. It's quiet too-the only sound you'll hear is the sound of its wheels. It provides kids with plenty of exercise, more so than most toys. And the Lil' Rider? Wiggle car is engineered to be absolutely safe when used appropriately.
Legal DisclaimerThis toy must be used under adult supervision. Not intended for children under 2 years of age.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only issue I had with it was putting it together. The instructions were a bit lacking on specifics, and the hardware needed to assemble it was somewhat loose in the box. Once I figured out how the steering column assembly went together on my own (and that one of the pieces was not actually a piece, but a socket wrench), it went right together.
There's also a red plastic cap at the top of the steering column that doesn't stay in very well. I'll either have to put a drop of glue on it to hold it in or just expect it to come off and get lost soon.
Most recent customer reviews
Not super easy to put together you just have to carefully look at the picture...Read more