Liliane Collection Kitchen Dish Towels - Commercial Grade Absorbent 100% Cotton Kitchen Towels - Classic Tea Towels (13, Red)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Cotton Towels Are Highly Absorbent, Fast Drying and Produce Minimal Lint.
- Quality You Can Trust: The Liliane Collection Kitchen Towels are manufactured to our company's exacting standards to provide you, the home consumer, with the benefits of commercial dish towels at the quality that you expect in your home.
- Commercial Quality: We started with a great commercial kitchen towel that meets the following needs: (1) 100% Cotton; (2) Herringbone Weave; (3) Bleach Safe; (4) Spot Free Drying; (5) Lint Free; (6) Quick Drying; (7) Absorbent. These qualities make our towels ideal restaurants, hotels, bars and offices.
- Best Quality: Unlike lesser towels, Liliane Collection towels are weaved using 2-ply cotton on a rapier weaving machine for a more consistent fabric and better hand feel. Our towels are hemmed in all four sides and are about 2 inches longer than our competitors'.
- Colors That Match Your Needs: We make our towels in six colorful models: Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Pink and Beinge / Tan (NEW). Simply click on "by Liliane Collection" below the title at the top of the page to see all the available models.
- Confidence You Can Depend On: Shop with confidence with Liliane Collection's 30-day no questions asked money-back guarantee.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Available in 6 Colors
Click on one of the photos below to purchase a different color / product.
Designed for the Chef in Every Family (tm).
- Bleach safe colors
- Spot-free / lint-free drying
- Thin and quick drying
- High absorbency-to-weight ratio
Commercial Quality Towels
Strong, durable and bleach-safe
Our company has been a linen supplier to the restaurant and hotel industry. Based on feedback from commercial customers, we decided to expand our line of commercial towels with a line specifically designed for homes.
- Softer: We use a 2-ply cotton yarn that results in a softer finish and a more detailed herringbone texture.
- Quality: Weaved in a quality rapier loom for more consistent quality
- Larger: 15x27 inches
- Details: Hemmed on all sides, inspected before packaging and shipped in heat-sealed bags
- Colorful: We develop new bleach-safe colors to match your decor
Liliane Collection Dish Towels White Herringbone Towels (13-Pack) Commercial Grade • Commercial towels are thin and light, highly absorbent, fast drying, and produce minimal lint. • Classic design complements any kitchen decor. • Sewn edges and Herringbone weave add a touch of distinction. • Perfect for the 'professional' chef in every family, these towels are similar to those used in many restaurant and hotel kitchens. The Green Alternative to Paper Towels • Save money: Buy fewer paper towels. • Save the environment: Produce less waste. Perfect Size for All Types of Kitchen Duties • Dry silverware, dishes and stemware fast and easily. • Dry fruit and produce. • Cover bread dough, freshly baked bread, and cold meat cuts. • Can be used as placemats and BBQ or lobster napkins. Multiple Other Uses • Great towel for home bars. • Perfect for embroidery; stripes run along sides. • Hand towel for workshop, garage and car. • Ideal gym/workout towel. Keep a few in your gym bag. • Great for shaving, drying razors and cleaning the counter/sink. • Clean windows, mirrors and computer screens. Washing and Care Instructions Follow these instructions to preserve high product performance. •Wash towels before first use to remove any remaining impurities from the manufacturing process. • Towels will lose any lint remaining from the weaving process, and will become softer and more absorbent after washing. • You may wash towels in hot water with bleach. • Do not use fabric softener. • Dry towels in low heat/delicate cycle to minimize shrinkage. Click 'Add to Cart' above to experience 100% cotton dish towels.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These have a tight herringbone weave which looks really classy and sets them apart from some of the other vintage look towels. I also have a set of the blue striped towels and am using the red for Valentines and Christmas. I just ordered the green for the St. Patrick's Day season. I folded them in half the long way, rolled them up and placed them in the basket on the kitchen table. I'm attaching a photo so you can see how nice they look. (There are 13, but a few are in the wash.) I'm also attaching a photo of one right out of the wash. They come out a little wrinkled but they're fine for our purposes without ironing. Two thumbs up for a great product!
9/27/15 - We added some gold/yellow stripe towels for fall. These also are being used as napkins.
I am back for more! (But please bring back the tan stripe- I'd like those too!)