Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Size: One Size|Color: White|Change

Showing 1-10 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 113 reviews
on July 28, 2016
Great size for four year old girl.
review image review image
on November 25, 2016
These baskets are pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I am having older flower girls so the normal "toddler" size baskets you would normally buy are much too small. These baskets are bigger, but not too big. The quality is pretty goof for the price. They are also very simple. For my wedding, this is what we wanted. Just be warned that they may need spiced up with some colored ribbon or bling if you aren't looking for a simple basket.
on July 3, 2014
I have looked everywhere to find flower girl baskets that were not itty bitty ad its nearly impossible to find. I saw these and as they are uniquely shaped I figured they would bring a little more to the wedding. When they arrived on time and perfect condition I showed them to my girls and they loved them. Due to the design of having the sides at an angle it will be easier for them to reach in and get the flowers out. Would recommend to all.
on June 17, 2016
I loved it !!! I think it is perfect compare to other baskets I have seen, my flowers girls are ages 4 and 6 and it looks perfect
review image
on October 26, 2012
This flower girl basket is pretty sturdy and a little larger than some of the others that I've seen. This was desirable for me because the flower girls in my wedding are a little older, and it seems that most baskets are designed for toddlers. I spiced the plain white basket up by adding burgundy ribbon over some of the white and charms at the bows. It was a great basket for the price and gave me something that I could easily personalize. You could get away with the plain white if you wanted too, but it's easy to add your wedding colors and make it spectacular.
on November 23, 2015
at first when i saw it i was curious that petals would fall out from the sides... but to my surprise it got the job done.. she had a little left. and dump it out at the top of the isle... such a cutie
on July 6, 2013
Not sure what is "large" about this basket. I don't mind the size for my wedding but was definitely smaller than I anticipated. The bow was easily removed with no scissors, just a quick tug. It was barely hot-glued on. Luckily, I was planning on changing out the ribbon on the basket anyway for my own DIY project. The basket worked for these purposes, but I wouldn't purchase it unless you plan on snazzing it up a bit after you get it (at least doing some additional work to make sure it stays together).
on March 4, 2017
I was looking for a bigger basket than usual since my flower girl is 7 years old. This was perfect! It's dainty and cute- and still will hold a lot of petals for her to go crazy at our wedding!

Can't wait to see her using it down the aisle.
on July 1, 2016
Very cute! Good quality for the price. My flower girl used it and she is almost 4
review image review image
on September 15, 2014
Great basket. I added more ribbons and flowers to have it match wedding, perfect size for a 5-8 year old. Not the itty bitty little ones that don't hold anything. Would buy again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.